Should i ask this girl out again?

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 03:29 pm
Been out on 2 very successful dates with this girl and she was very excited for a 3rd date. I asked her out for last weekend but she was working so i asked for the following week and she said "i'll have to let you know cause she has to do two essays for her final degree work due in next week sometime". I have no reason to believe why she wouldn't go on a 3rd date with me as things were going so well but is this just a polite way of saying "i'm not interested anymore" or should i ask her again at the end of the week or wait a bit longer to bring it back up again?

MontereyJack

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 03:49 pm
I'd say it's probably a polite way of saying she'll be very busy for the next week and won't have time for anything else. Send her something thoughtful to help counteract the stress and ask her at the end of the week how things are going and ask her out if she seems amenable.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sun 13 Jul, 2014 09:32 pm
@GavinDye88,
Ask her out again when she said her studies would be over, if she says she still can't make for some reason, tell her to call when she does have time. If she calls, you'll know she wants to see you, and if she doesn't, you don't have to feel foolish as if your being strung along and aren't smart enough to figure it out. She probably would like to see you, and sometimes it's hard to get the timing perfect. Good Luck
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Thu 17 Jul, 2014 05:53 am
She has to eat, right?

How about a quick lunch or breakfast?

Believe me, if she was really interested, she would make time for a quick meeting. She would want to see you as bad as you want to see her.

If she declines even coffee in the morning, then take the hint that she is just not interested.

Love always makes time.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Should i ask this girl out again?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 05:28:56