Is anyone else new here? ❤

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 02:58 pm
I'm new here and I'm excited to get to know you all. Smile

luismtzzz

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 03:03 pm
@ShyanneRae,
Wellcome to A2K. Is a great forum to share toughts, and discuss.

I have barely more than a month here and i had been very well treated by all the fine members i had talked to.

I am sure you will soon feel like home in this site.
ShyanneRae

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 03:04 pm
@luismtzzz,
Awesome! This site does seem friendly and I like the calm colors in the theme. Haha. Its' nice to meet you! ❤ Smile
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 03:18 pm
I am not new here. I just want to welcome you to a2k. The religion/science threads and the political threads get pretty rough. But there are plenty of other types of threads to post on here that are more friendly.
cicerone imposter

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 03:29 pm
@edgarblythe,
I concur with edgar; not new, but there are many forums that are friendly.
Welcome to a2k.
0 Replies

JTT

Mon 7 Jul, 2014 08:46 pm
@luismtzzz,
Quote:
I have barely more than a month here and i had been very well treated by all the fine members i had talked to.

I have barely more than a month here and i (had) HAVE been very well treated by all the fine members i (had) HAVE talked to.

HAD - to some point in the past/ could indicate things have changed, "I had been treated well but now ... .

HAVE - means up to this current point in time / can also give a sense of importance/ current/ hot topic to a finished action.
luismtzzz

Tue 8 Jul, 2014 01:33 pm
@JTT,
Thanks again JTT.

And please anyone who has been downvoting JTT please stop. I am fine with his corrections because he is helping me with my mistakes. Jespah helps me too so do not downvote them.
JTT

Tue 8 Jul, 2014 01:37 pm
@luismtzzz,
You're welcome, Luis.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is anyone else new here? ❤
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:33:45