coldjoint

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 12:31 pm
Quote:
Go For It: ISIS Vows To Destroy Mecca’s Kaaba, “Kill Those Who Worship Stones”…

Grab bag, right? Looks like trouble in paradise.

http://weaselzippers.us/191742-go-for-it-isis-vows-to-destroy-meccas-kaaba-kill-those-who-worship-stones/
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 06:47 pm
I don't know why I'm surprised by this:

Medical staff warned keep quiet about illegal immigrants or face arrest

Quote:
A government-contracted security force threatened to arrest doctors and nurses if they divulged any information about the contagion threat at a refugee camp housing illegal alien children at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas, sources say.

Quote:
“There were several of us who wanted to talk about the camps, but the agents made it clear we would be arrested,” a psychiatric counselor told me. “We were under orders not to say anything.”

The sources said workers were guarded by a security force from the BCFS, which the Department of Health and Human Services hired to run the Lackland Camp.

The sources say security forces called themselves the “Brown Shirts.”

Quote:
She said children in the camp had measles, scabies, chicken pox and strep throat as well as mental and emotional issues.

“It was not a good atmosphere in terms of health,” she said. “I would be talking to children and lice would just be climbing down their hair.”

Both the counselor and the nurse said their superiors tried to cover up the extent of the illnesses.

“When they found out the kids had scabies, the charge nurse was adamant – ‘Don’t mention that. Don’t say scabies,’” the nurse recounted. “But everybody knew they had scabies. Some of the workers were very concerned about touching things and picking things up. They asked if they should be concerned, but they were told don’t worry about it.”

The nurse said the lice issue was epidemic – but everything was kept “hush-hush.”

Quote:
She said the breaking point came when camp officials refused to hospitalize several children who were suicidal.

“I made a recommendation that a child needed to be sent to a psychiatric unit,” the counselor told me. “He was reaching psychosis. He was suicidal. Instead of treating him, they sent him off to a family in the United States.”

She said she filed a Child Protective Services report and quit her job.

“I didn’t want to lose my license if this kid committed suicide,” she told me. “I was done.”

The counselor kept a detailed journal about what happened during her tenure at the facility.

“When people read that journal they are going to be astonished,” she said. ‘I don’t think they will believe what is going on in America.”

So it was not a great surprise, she said, when she received a call from federal agents demanding that she return to the military base and hand over her journal.

She said she declined to do so.

“I didn’t go back to Lackland,” she said.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 09:33 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Security has also refused entrance to a sitting Congressman.
http://therightscoop.com/rep-jim-bridenstine-explains-to-mark-levin-how-he-was-refused-access-to-illegal-facility-in-oklahoma/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 09:49 pm
For those who haven't seen what developing our energy resources can do for the economy. And kind of shoots down complaints about Walmart.
http://watchdog.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2014/06/BpslMHgCAAEGo0O-225x300.jpg
http://watchdog.org/156823/minimum-wage-3/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 09:56 pm
http://www.noisyroom.net/blog/brownshirtsfema.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 12:55 pm
Quote:
Astronaut Calls Global Warming Hoax “Biggest Fraud in the Field of Science”

Quote:
If we can put a man on the moon, why can’t we prevent power-mad leftists from destroying our freedom and prosperity in the name of a preposterous hoax? We could if more people listened to astronaut Walter Cunningham:

Climate alarmist is “the biggest fraud in the field of science” and the 97% consensus claim is nonsensical, Apollo 7 astronaut Walter Cunningham tells MRCTV in a preview of his presentation at the upcoming Heartland Institute climate conference, July 7-9.

Despite the lies shrieked at us by the liberal establishment, global warming not only isn’t a fact, it isn’t even a legitimate theory:

“If we go back to the warmist hypothesis – not a theory, but, a hypothesis – they’ve been saying from the very beginning that carbon dioxide levels are abnormally high, that higher levels of carbon dioxide are bad for humans, and they thought warmer temperatures are bad for our world, and they thought we were able to override natural forces to control the earth’s temperature. So, as I’ve looked into those, that’s the problem that I’ve found, because I didn’t find any of those to be correct – and, they certainly were not a theory, it was just their guess at what they wanted to see in the data they were looking at.”

Since they didn’t see it, they made up lies, including the infamously bogus hockey stick graph and falsified temperature data.

Cunningham sums up the hoax that even now Obama is using as a pretext to destroy America’s #1 source of electricity, the coal industry
:

http://moonbattery.com/?p=47587
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 01:42 pm
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2014 09:49 pm

I believe Canada borders our north.

Quote:

VIDEO, PHOTOS: Violent Muslims Attack Canadian Vigil for Murdered Jewish Schoolboys
Canada Sharia Enforcement Palestinian Lies and Myths: Jihad and Jew hatred The Truth About Islam

Quote:
Savages. A vigil for the three murdered Jewish school boys in front of Palestine House resulted in violence and physical injury to several of the peaceful attendees.
Outnumbered 10 to one at memorial/protest over the murder of the three students, JDL members were set upon outside Palestine House, the Toronto area centre that promotes Hamas.

“Needless to say, the police didn’t touch any one of the violent Arabs. The Muslim extremists in Canada become more and more protected group.”

Blazing Cat Fur has this: REPORT ON DEMONSTRATION AND VIGIL AT PALESTINE HOUSE

The demonstration and vigil for the 3 slain Israeli Yeshiva students in front of Palestine House resulted in violence and physical injury to several participants.

Supporters of Palestine House behaving like common street thugs attacked several demonstrators resulting in a street brawl that required significant Police resources to control.

We are asking anyone who witnessed the event firsthand to write their notes and forward them to our attention. Further, we ask anyone who photographed or video-taped the chaotic scene to submit these as well.

We have been asked to cooperate with the Police by providing such evidence that would assist them in laying criminal charges against the perpetrators.

As an interesting aside, many residents of the area stated that they are concerned about the presence of Palestine House in their neighbourhood – but have been unable to express their concerns to the proper authorities.

http://pamelageller.com/2014/07/video-photos-violent-muslms-attack-canadian-vigil-murdered-jewish-schoolboys.html/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 12:16 pm
Quote:

YOU MIGHT BE A MUSLIM IF ...

1. You grow poppies and refine Heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to Liquor. You might be a Muslim

2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes. You might be a Muslim

3. Your cousin is president of the United States, You might be a Muslim

4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon and pork unclean. You might be a Muslim

5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide. You might be a Muslim

6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against. You might be a Muslim

7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing. You might be a Muslim

8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs. You might be a Muslim

9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four. You might be a Muslim

10. You have more wives than teeth. You might be a Muslim

http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/rofl1.gif
http://ibloga.blogspot.com/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 01:39 pm
Quote:
Czech president Milos Zeman: Islamic terrorism “the very essence of the ideology”

More leaders need the guts to confront this serious and deadly problem head on.
Milos Zeman, president of the Czech Republic, demands frank speech about Islam:

Quote:

There is a term, political correctness. This term I consider to be a euphemism for political cowardice. Therefore, let me not be cowardly.

It is necessary to clearly name the enemy of human civilization. It is international terrorism linked to religious fundamentalism and religious hatred. As we may have noticed after 11th of September, this fanaticism has not been focused on one state exclusively. Muslim fanatics recently kidnapped 200 young Christian girls in Nigeria. There was a hideous assassination in the flower of Europe in the heart of European Union in a Jewish museum in Brussels. I will not let myself being calmed down by the declaration that there are only tiny fringe groups behind it. On the contrary, I am convinced that this xenophobia, and let’s call it racism or anti-Semitism, emerges from the very essence of the ideology these groups subscribe to.

So let me quote one of their sacred texts to support this statement: “A tree says, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. A stone says, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.” I would criticize those calling for the killing of Arabs, but I do not know of any movement calling for mass murdering of Arabs. However, I know of one anti-civilization movement calling for the mass murder of Jews.

After all, one of the paragraphs of the statutes of Hamas says: “Kill every Jew you see.” Do we really want to pretend that this is an extreme viewpoint? Do we really want to be politically correct and say that everyone is nice and only a small group of extremists and fundamentalists is committing such crimes?

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/milos_zeman_it_is_necessary_to_clearly_name_the_enemy_of_human_civilization/?nk=6fa9de79c8d7f25b19b500d6fdde777b
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Grab Bag
  3. » Page 4
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:45:02