I would like to personally thank all for this site!

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2002 01:42 am
From the inventors, to all the members, whats it been... A mth li'l over with me being a member . Look at how much we have grown, and we all educate each other. I may seem to preach though I love you all. Believe it not you all intrigue me in some mannerism that is never negative, and I do listen to all the free knowledge with no prejudice. I read your posts instead of asking questions. a person that speaks to much loses to much internal energy. I let you all add a piece to my collage of life HAPPY FXXXXNG NEW YEAR APPROACH EACH DAY WITH YOUR LEAST AMOUNT OF FEAR POSSIBLE Very Happy Very Happy Exclamation Very Happy Exclamation
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 695 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2002 09:00 am
Golly. Embarrassed Thanks!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2002 09:03 am
And a Happy and Healthy New Year to you too!
0 Replies

MellowGemini

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2002 11:33 am
To Jespah
Thank you too, for you were one of the people that inspired me to be myself. Along with a li'l bit of your help as a friend to guide me towards following my heart, though respecting the rest of the members and to stop being such an ignoramus in the beginning. LOL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I would like to personally thank all for this site!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 09:40:59