Why are People with Disabilities Mean and Hateful

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2014 09:49 am
Why do people who have mild Cerebral Palsy or disabilities so mean and hateful. They don’t want others to enjoy things when they can’t enjoy them. I married a man with CP and he is abusive, mean and hateful. Why can’t he appreciate having a loving wife and family? Why do people with disabilities like to take out their pain on other people? I want to kick him to the curb, and believe me, I’ll find a way to get him out of my house. I hate negative people.

jespah

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2014 10:04 am
Your husband is hardly the poster child for CP.

Amazingly enough, even disabled people are - shock, horror! - individuals who don't all behave the same way.

He's a nasty man; at least that's what I have gleaned from your numerous dead horse-beating postings on the subject. That has nothing to do with his disabilities.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2014 01:23 pm
@LeonaBanks,
You have choices...exercise them. What are you getting out of this? Do you work?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2014 02:37 pm
@LeonaBanks,
Whether you have a disability or not you can be mean and hateful and the opposite is true. There are as many inspiring stories of those with disbilities as they angry, bitter mean ones. Just take a look around: Helen Keller one of the more famous to be inspiring, thing of the para-olympics or special olympics -- you will see lots of inspiring individuals.

To me -- a person who is mean and hateful is most likely to me mean and hateful whether they have a disability or not. The only difference is the person with a disability that is that way will use the disability as an excuse to be a sorry example of a human being.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2014 03:05 pm
@LeonaBanks,
Why are you making a cottage industry out of posting threads about what a scumbag you perceive your husband to be?
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2014 03:42 pm
@LeonaBanks,
It would be better to rephrase your question to 'why are some people with disabilities Mean and Hateful'.

I happen to know a quadriplegic (happened in his mid 30's) who's one of the best people I know. To my knowledge, he's never once complained about it, enjoys other peoples sucesses, laughs at his 'advantages' (don't ask), etc.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2014 04:29 pm
@LeonaBanks,
Quote:
Why can’t he appreciate having a loving wife and family?

Quote:
I want to kick him to the curb, and believe me, I’ll find a way to get him out of my house. I hate negative people.

I'm starting to feel sorry for your husband. Loving wife?!? Laughing Drunk
Linkat

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2014 08:55 am
@Butrflynet,
Quote:
I'm starting to feel sorry for your husband. Loving wife?!?

Maybe that is why he is mean and hateful -- nothing to do with his disability, maybe being around a crack head whore or similar.
Miller

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2014 09:09 am
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

Maybe that is why he is mean and hateful -- maybe being around a crack head whore or similar.

And you, LINKAT know this about this poster, from your vantage point in greater suburbia? Why would you call a woman A2K poster these vulgarities?
Linkat

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2014 11:26 am
@Miller,
You are funny.

Haven't you read all the Leonabanks threads before? She speaks first hand of her experiences surrounding crack cocaine and whores and the like.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2014 11:47 am
Quote:
Leona said: I married a man with CP and he is abusive, mean and hateful

If he was like that BEFORE you married, you must have been nuts to marry him.
And if he only turned like that AFTER you married, you must be upsetting him in some way..Wink
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2014 02:54 pm
@Miller,
Never thought I'd agree with you, but I agree, that sounded pretty sexist to me, too.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2014 02:58 pm
@Miller,
Then again, this person has posted alot of weird stuff.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why are People with Disabilities Mean and Hateful
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 04:55:34