Proof of the absolute

Brabke

Reply Thu 22 May, 2014 08:45 am
God...the Absolute ?
Ontological proof of the absolute.

-We have to assume that only the eternal laws of logic, mathematics, and other laws of nature, the only 'being' is absolutely necessary and logical, while all other contingent and not necessary, a peer personal god, if it existed, would have to submit to the absolute logic and does not seem to mention. thus itself
-If one predicate 'absolute' must give to a god than absolute logic god or the only absolute 'being' be alone. Itself
-An absolutely logical form of consciousness or a new Logos' ...

by Valère de Brabandere-
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,329 • Replies: 2
No top replies

fresco

Reply Thu 22 May, 2014 08:47 am
@Brabke,
English would help !
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 22 May, 2014 11:21 am
@Brabke,
Brab I too have entertained that sort of speculation, which has only led me to the unsatisfactory conclusion that She too must observe such "laws," that just as we, She is limited in Her accomplishments by an inability to do the impossible

Quote:
...the only absolute 'being' be alone. Itself
The apodictical existential pantheist would agree indeed, that the idea of an "absolute" suffers the paradox and contradictions of dualism, a purely mental process, arbitrary, largely semantic; that She Herself is It, All

Tim if you're about, yes it could be complete nonsense, that I'm fullovit. Yet isn't such conjecture and excogitation just a whole lot of fun
0 Replies