I need an air conditioner that is only 10 inches in height

Mon 19 May, 2014 06:02 pm
I want to put a AC unit in my bed room and it can only be 10 inches in height, does anyone know if there is an AC unit on the market that will fit in my window. My friend told me that he saw one some where the unit outside is the regular size but the part in the window is only half the size,

Peter Frouman

Tue 20 May, 2014 12:08 am
@mfwilson,
Almost any portable air conditioner with a window venting kit should work fine. Just make sure that the height of the window vent part isn't more than 10 inches. That shouldn't be too difficult to find as portable AC exhaust and intake hoses typically have a diameter of 4 to 6 inches.
0 Replies

bcantley

Sun 23 May, 2021 02:07 pm
@mfwilson,
Hey I have the same issue. What did you end up getting?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Mon 24 May, 2021 03:27 am
@mfwilson,
mfwilson wrote:

I want to put a AC unit in my bed room and it can only be 10 inches in height, does anyone know if there is an AC unit on the market that will fit in my window. My friend told me that he saw one some where the unit outside is the regular size but the part in the window is only half the size,

You do not need an AC of only 10 inches in height. You need a larger window (opening)...or a different bedroom.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I need an air conditioner that is only 10 inches in height
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:40:39