My first time doing karaoke in a bar....

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 05:00 pm
and I wasn't even drunk!!! A friend and myself were competing against another couple....we rocked....well compared to half the other people singin. Was a little nervous at first but then I realized hell if they can get up here and sing like that, then I should have no worries!! What are your karaoke memories?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 878 • Replies: 9
No top replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 05:01 pm
that's one of the things I do...for 14 years...most of my karaoke memories are all bad..... Laughing
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 05:08 pm
Very Happy oops, did something wrong...ah well, just like the old Karaoke.

Hang in there, SUFP. It's especially fun when the others are worse than you are.

Hey, Bi. Sure would like to hear you guys play sometimes.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 05:14 pm
Letty wrote:
Very Happy oops, did something wrong...ah well, just like the old Karaoke.

Hang in there, SUFP. It's especially fun when the others are worse than you are.

Hey, Bi. Sure would like to hear you guys play sometimes.

NC is a hop skip and a jump and we have plenty of room for you. Come on up. No plans to travel much right now, we're recording, rehearsing and submitting.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 05:26 pm
Thanks, Bi. Just hope I don't have to go to Bowman Grey.

Give that squinny a big Happy Mother's Day hug, and a Happy Birthday to you, my friend.

Listening to Carly Simon.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 06:59 pm
I was always half in the bag when I did it and I would never have the nerve to do it now!
0 Replies

halliwellp3

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 08:27 pm
I love doing karaoke when I go out. It is so much fun sober or half lit. I am pretty bad I have a karaoke machine at home and we have parties and do it here.
I even have the discs and play them through my tv and I have downloaded songs off of the computer and put them on disc.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 08:54 pm
We were tipsy. Not drunk but feeling good enough to make fools of ourselves and not care. We did a Gladys Knight and the Pips song. Don't remember which one. Three women and one guy. We were horrible but we had so much fun. Couldn't sing for laughing so much.
0 Replies

halliwellp3

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 09:03 pm
That sounds like the first time I went karaoking about 5 of us got up on stage and did Friends in low places by Garth and we were laughing so much it was unreal then one of my friends fell of the barstool she was sitting on and made a complete fool of herself it was too funny.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 09:08 pm
And we tried to do the steps, the choreography that Gladys and her Pips were so well known for. Of course we were making the steps up and bumping into each other, it was ridiculous.
0 Replies