Happy Mothers Day :-D

Montana

Reply Sat 8 May, 2004 10:45 pm
Happy Mothers Day to all you special moms out there :-)

Hope your day is as special as you all are!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 582 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Peter S

Reply Sat 8 May, 2004 10:51 pm
Happy mother's day to all mothers!
I send you a basket of fresh flowers on a spring day with dew. Each and every flower wishes you well.

Peter
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 8 May, 2004 11:15 pm
Thanks Peter. That was beautiful :-D
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 8 May, 2004 11:32 pm
Happy Mother's Day to all .... even if you didn't have children, I am sure you influenced someone else's life with your wisdom, love, and direction. Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 8 May, 2004 11:45 pm
Hi there Misti :-D

And a very Happy Mothers day to you as well. I'm sure Rae has something very special planned ;-)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 02:21 pm
Happy Mothers' Day to you too, Montana.
Hope you're thoroughly enjoying your day!
(As I am!)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 06:52 pm
Why thank you Eva and I hope you enjoyed your day as well. I was planning on working in my garden, but it was too windy and I didn't feel very well, so it was an uneventful day. I just curled up with a good book and took it easy today ;-)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 9 May, 2004 10:57 pm
Hmmm...that is really strange. As a matter of fact, I had expressly planned to NOT work in my garden today, but to stay inside and curl up with a brand new book I bought myself yesterday ("The Birth of Venus," can you believe it?!) Instead, I spent the whole afternoon slaving out in the garden in spite of myself. Looks like some strange twist of karma switched our days!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 10 May, 2004 03:43 am
LOL. That is strange. I'm reading a book called "three wishes". Well, atleast one of us got something done in the garden yesterday. It's suppose to be nice out again today, so I'm going to try this again, since I'm feeling better.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 10 May, 2004 09:48 am
Okay. In that case, I shall stay inside and read! Laughing

Pretty much have to anyway. Am too stiff & sore to do anything else. I worked HARD yesterday, but got the planting finished, the weeding done, and everything trimmed back. Hubby got the deck painted this weekend while I was gardening. Everything looks so much better. Now we just have to mulch everything.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 10 May, 2004 12:14 pm
Cool. Atleast you got all that stuff out of the way. I've been out there working all day and I'm beat. I think I'm done for the day, but I'm far from done in my garden. I almost got everything done that I set out to do today, but I ran out of gas and my back is killing me. Tomorrow is another day though, but maybe I'll get lucky and it'll rain, LOL.

Happy reading. I'm headed for a nice hot shower and off to my lazy girl chair with my book in hand ;-)
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Happy Mothers Day :-D
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:52:06