Kathia

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2014 06:53 am
God created people so they create God in past in other dimension, so God is made from energie from other dimension, he camed to our space through some kind of opening, he went to our planet to make us. One is God , others call themself agents, and there are milions of them, but one is God, so God was created milions of years ago because of one men who showed himself in past ,with help of energie he got from God, who has energie around his body, and that men is quantum changed !!!...
There are milions of invisible aliens who call themself agents, they are Cia agents, some are connected to our bodys, to bodys of depressed people ,or psyhotic people, so they cary them around,
they live a milion lives with us, they remember everything and everyone, they use energie and talk with it, ....
I dont like depression or other diseases they give to us, but people diserve it, they dont suspect anything, even they are very inteligent, they give us inteligence high, but dont contact us, they want people to do something higher in life.,,,
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 615 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2014 09:09 am
Where can i get a CIA agent to carry me around?
farmerman

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2014 10:02 am
@Setanta,
Youre thinking of the "Culinary Institute of America", this CIA is not interested in"having it your way"
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2014 10:39 am
What . . . they want ot have their way with me? Kew-el . . .
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 12:15 am
@Kathia,
Kathia wrote:

God created people so they create God in past in other dimension, so God is made from energie from other dimension, he camed to our space through some kind of opening, he went to our planet to make us. One is God , others call themself agents, and there are milions of them, but one is God, so God was created milions of years ago because of one men who showed himself in past ,with help of energie he got from God, who has energie around his body, and that men is quantum changed !!!...
There are milions of invisible aliens who call themself agents, they are Cia agents, some are connected to our bodys, to bodys of depressed people ,or psyhotic people, so they cary them around,
they live a milion lives with us, they remember everything and everyone, they use energie and talk with it, ....
I dont like depression or other diseases they give to us, but people diserve it, they dont suspect anything, even they are very inteligent, they give us inteligence high, but dont contact us, they want people to do something higher in life.,,,

So what self medication are you on?
0 Replies