Dumb question: Why people are fighting?

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 11:28 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

When the time comes for Jehovah to settle accounts, he will not subdue his enemies in a pillow fight.

So then strangulation and dismembowelment as a means to an end is wholly in keeping with Christianity and you're all for it. Why did you attempt to disavow it in the first place?
neologist

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 12:39 am
@InfraBlue,
neologist wrote:
When the time comes for Jehovah to settle accounts, he will not subdue his enemies in a pillow fight.
InfraBlue wrote:
So then strangulation and dismembowelment as a means to an end is wholly in keeping with Christianity and you're all for it. Why did you attempt to disavow it in the first place?
I understand you feel it would be unkind for God to seek redress for 6000 bloodthirsty years of priestly collaboration with the political elements. It must trouble you deeply to consider it. You obviously have a forgiving spirit. It's just that I believe God has every right to execute judgement upon those who have brought violence to the earth.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 01:02 am
@neologist,
Wow! Your lack of a belief in an eternally tormenting punishment is more than made up by your bloodlust.
neologist

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2014 10:23 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Wow! Your lack of a belief in an eternally tormenting punishment is more than made up by your bloodlust.
Your seem to be projecting a motive that is not mine. I regret the upcoming loss of life. I have devoted my life to warning others of it. If I live long enough to witness the event, I will be a spectator, not a participant. And I have complete faith that, in the end, God will have acted fairly.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 03:37 pm
@neologist,
You explained your motive earlier, the removal of political and religious leaders.
neologist

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 04:08 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
You explained your motive earlier, the removal of political and religious leaders.
Not motive. Observation. I plan to do nothing about it myself, other than alerting others to the potential danger to themselves. The forces have already been set in motion.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 09:42 pm
@neologist,
Right. You're happy to let others do your bloodletting.
neologist

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 11:02 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Right. You're happy to let others do your bloodletting.
I suppose You seem bent on continuing your belief, even though incorrect.

Have at it.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:02:58