"Stealing a Nation" - guess what country would do that.

JTT

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 06:41 pm
In the Chagos islands the USA rounded up all the islanders family pets and gassed them to death with vehicle exhaust. This was done to intimidate those poor people. Then the USA moved them all from their island homes to Mauritius and stole their nation.

Read all about it yourself. Watch the movie, Stealing a Nation.

http://johnpilger.com/videos/stealing-a-nation
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,195 • Replies: 30
No top replies

Germlat

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 06:44 pm
@JTT,
Jeez...there's no way anyone could guess your agenda....better off setting a better trap? Lame.
JTT

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 07:19 pm
@Germlat,
You are one sick lady, Germy?

Do you make the same kind of excuses for the Nazis?
Germlat

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 07:21 pm
@JTT,
If you only knew me you'd know what you're saying doesn't apply. Hint: my online name..
JTT

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 07:22 pm
@Germlat,
I guess I should give you the benefit of the doubt. Have you watched the video?

I hope not because if you have you would have to be one of those Nazis that the USA brought into the fold after WWII.
Germlat

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 07:24 pm
@JTT,
Not one of "those" at all..I. Not even American. My family suffered greatly throughout regimes in Germany.
JTT

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 07:28 pm
@Germlat,
I'm afraid your name means nothing to me. I don't speak German. It's your responses to the evil that the USA does that leads me to believe you care so little about such deep evil.
JTT

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 07:30 pm
@Germlat,
Then one would think that you would have more compassion for the hundreds of millions who have suffered greatly from USA fascist regimes.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 07:32 pm
@JTT,
The U.S. Gave me an opportunity when I had no alternatives. I had absolutely nothing and nobody. Everything is relative
JTT

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 08:00 pm
@Germlat,
No, everything is not relative. War crimes are not relative. The crimes that the USA has been committing for two centuries are not relative. The horrific crimes against humanity, the genocide, the brutality, the plundering, the (stick in your most evil act here) are tolerated not because the USA is good but because the USA is a rogue nation, a powerful rogue nation, one that makes Nazi Germany pale into insignificance.

I'm happy that you found relief from your pain and suffering, but that by no means means you should be shielded from the truth.

It's terribly ironic that you found relief from evil under an equally evil regime.

JTT

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 08:04 pm
@Germlat,
The USA stole these innocent islanders home to establish a military base half the world away from the USA. There is nobody on the planet that threatens the security of the USA, but BUT there are millions who live under the daily threat of this monstrous rogue nation.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 08:08 pm
@JTT,
I'm not shielded from the truth JTT. I doubt you understand Nazi Germany. You wouldn't make such reckless allegations otherwise. Yep..power is never fair. And absolute power corrupts absolutely..but don't make blanket statements about American citizens. They come in all sizes and shapes.. And yes.. Some are are evil b'tards as hell...and some are the best people you will ever know
JTT

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2014 08:28 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
I doubt you understand Nazi Germany. You wouldn't make such reckless allegations otherwise.

And I know that you don't know the history of the USA. If you did you wouldn't make such ignorant statements.

If the USA was as good as you think it is there would be folks falling all over themselves regaling us with their tales. There aren't, Germlat.

Quote:
but don't make blanket statements about American citizens. They come in all sizes and shapes.. And yes.. Some are are evil b'tards as hell...and some are the best people you will ever know

These people you speak of are no different than certain Germans, Jews, Russians, Japanese, Nicaraguans, ... . There are "the best people you will ever know" all over the world.

The best Americans, and there are many, are in there trying to stop their wicked governments from murdering more millions.

Here we are talking about how good the USA is. Is it good that they committed genocide against the Chagos islanders? Have you watched the video yet?
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 11:38 pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chagossians Crying or Very sad
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 01:15 am
@JTT,
If you are wanting to point your accusing finger at anyone, Jaytitty, you should surely be pointing it at the British in regards to this whole thing.

It could open up an entire new department for you within A2K, a sort of corporate expansion if you will. We could look forward to threads with titles using combinations of the words 'British' 'Imperialist' 'Bastards' and 'Limey'.
Hell, you could even give the Americans a break for a while! Very Happy

You could start the whole thing off with a thread called "Different Record, Same Old Song"

I see a whole new, exciting world opening up for you, jaytit.

Well done!
JTT

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 08:44 am
@Lordyaswas,
And here I had a fleeting notion that you might attempt to shed more light on this vicious, horrific act of the UK and the USA.

Go ahead and tell all about the Brits role in this genocide, Lordy.

What could possibly be your motive in your attempts to downplay genocide?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 08:53 am
@wmwcjr,
Thanks for the link documenting the genocidal actions of the UK and USA governments, Bill.

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 01:31 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
We could look forward to threads with titles using combinations of the words 'British' 'Imperialist' 'Bastards' and 'Limey'.

What words do you think one should use to describe the folks who would do such a thing to these people, Lordy?
Germlat

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2014 02:39 pm
@JTT,
JTT: There are many injustices in the world. So many in fact, it is impossible to bring attention or support each one. Perhaps this is your effort to raise awareness, but it doesn't come across that way. I've tried to explain this to you before. You come across as a hate monger. Do you know the stats on gendercide in India and China ( over 50 million women and girls killed!). Others sold to brothels, etc. check out Invisible Girl Project. Do you know the abuse a child had to endure in a sweat shop, for you to be able to sport your clothing or shoes? There are thousands of just causes to support in this world. Supporting a cause doesn't give you the right to become an online bully, and insult an entire nation of people. Some of those people you insult are doing more than you ever will. The world is not fair....everyone should do what they can for justice.
JTT

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2014 04:06 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
everyone should do what they can for justice.

Ansolutely, Germlat. Don't you think a good start would be to stop defending the top terrorist group in the world, the USA?

Do you think that good people should allow their governments to commit heinous war crimes, daily acts of terrorism?

Amnesty International notes that of all the evil things that happen everyday around the world, more often than not, the USA has a hand in it.

I'd say that it's USA citizens (and UK, Australia, NZ, Canada, anyone who supports these arch criminals) that insult themselves.

Did you even watch the video? Did you see what they did to the poor Chagos islanders? Do you wonder at all why Layla Anwar (and millions of other oppressed people around the world) despises the USA and all its kind and loving citizens?

Did you even watch the video?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » "Stealing a Nation" - guess what country would do that.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 09:23:54