Creepy Guy At School

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 02:41 pm
This creepy guy at my school told my friends that he loves me.I've told him before that I don't like him and to leave me alone. I don't talk to him and if I do it's rudely.So what should I do to get him to just leave me alone and stop talking to me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 507 • Replies: 3

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 02:44 pm
@lily-hern,
Talk to an adult at school and let them know what is going on.

No reason to be mean or rude to him, politely say no, and just walk away.
0 Replies

Krrypton

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 10:46 pm
@lily-hern,
Is there any friend of yours who knows him? If yes, tell him/ her to tell him to stop. Or the best will be if you can talk face to face. Just ask him whats his problem.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 08:59 am
@Krrypton,
Cause an uncomfortable public confrontation always ends well.

Student charged with Murder of another Student at Reagan High School

http://www.keystosaferschools.com/Austin_Reagan.htm

AUSTIN -- A 16-year-old boy was charged with murder after stabbing to death his ex-girlfriend (Ortralla Mosley) in the halls of Austin's Reagan High School, police said Saturday.

Since Mosley's death, school officials have said they were baffled by the tragedy. But parents, the Rev. Sterling Lands of Greater Calvary Baptist Church, and a prosecutor with the Travis County district attorney's office said school officials had reports of violence by this student against female students [Learning what to look for - "Early Warning Signs" ].

On Friday, school board President Doyle Valdez announced in a statement that the district will review how Reagan officials "handled events leading up to the tragedy to ascertain whether more could have been done to prevent the incident." [Assessment Training for Early Warning Signs] The review will include an overall look at violence on campus.

Austin police spokesman Kevin Buchman identified the victim as Ortralla Mosley, 15. She was pronounced dead shortly after arriving at Brackenridge Hospital on Friday afternoon.

The Travis County district attorney's office will determine whether to charge the boy as a juvenile or adult, Buchman said.

The boy was taken after the incident to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries suffered during the stabbing, said Austin Independent School District spokesman Andy Welch. Emergency officials said the boy's wounds appeared to be self-inflicted.

Authorities said the stabbing occurred on the second floor of the school, outside some classrooms in the mall area.

An English teacher said the girl -- a cheerleader and popular straight-A student -- and the boy had broken up Thursday. Both students were sophomores.

It was the first such student fatality during school hours at any Austin Independent School District campus, school officials said, and extra counselors were scheduled to be at Reagan High School Monday.

School board President Doyle Valdez said none of Austin's 12 high schools has metal detectors. However, a school police officer patrols the halls of each high school.

Police said the slaying was Austin's seventh murder of the year.

(See "Checklist of a Safe School")

Enough with the piddling around. Tell an adult, a councilor, teacher, parent and let them know what you honestly feel. It might be embarrassing. One or both of you might end up at other schools. But you both get another chance to be in high school and not much worse off.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Creepy Guy At School
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/12/2024 at 10:09:39