Poroshenko is bad option for Ukraine.

Olego

Wed 2 Apr, 2014 06:48 am
I'm dead sure that after presidential election Ukrainians will live better life. All the participants of the presidential race are good for nothing. Still I guess that Poroshenko is more probable winner.... Well just because western democracies appear to be highly supportive of him. I guess that recent moving with Klitscho had been prompted by them. Ex-world boxing champion has ended-up the country presidential race thus beefing substantially the chances of Poroshenko for victory.
Ye.... Poroshenko is much more relevant than Timoshenko of course but he is far from being a politician to serve his own country interests! Mind that he had been caught red handed not once and each time he escaped punishment and prison term. I strongly suspect he's been long in the pay list of EU moles' in post-Soviet space and as such he's ideal Ukrainian president for European Union.... He had robbed his Ukraine and he is set to go on with it to benefit his own interests and interests of his patrons in Brussels! That's it!
So I'll not go back to my childhood city of Kiev. I'm really scary of new turmoil in the Ukraine after presidential elections.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 791 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

lmur

Wed 2 Apr, 2014 07:24 am
@Olego,
Olego wrote:

I'm really scary...

Nah - you're a cuddly kitten.