Common Core. Indoctrination

coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 03:19 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
Tell a lie often enough and it may become the truth

Here we go again. show me one lie in those posts about Common Care.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 03:31 pm
@raprap,
No lies yet? There are not that many posts. I know you hate to read.

Quote:
I’m bringing their report cards from the last 3 years to show that my children ARE smart and that it’s not a matter of a “white suburban mother finding that her child isn’t as smart as she thought”

That is from my post where you said I hid the fact the parent was a mother. It clearly identifies her as one.
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 04:20 pm
@coldjoint,
ColdDoper, You endlessly repeats the lies of Echo Journalism--

The only fact I brought to the fire was that the whine and pule that objected to the math problem had piss poor math skills, Common Core or not.

I only pointed out that he/she/it would have used the common sense and pattern recognition that Gawd gave us as semi-intelligent monkeys he/she/it wouldn't have had anything to whine and pule about and would have seen the obvious answer.

Rap
coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 04:24 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
I only pointed out that he/she/it would have used the common sense

And like usual are dealing with a symptom not the problem. Again you have nothing on topic. You are just calling yet another person names. About your only skill and a dubious one at that.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 04:27 pm
http://www.westernjournalism.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Obama-Communism-SC-1060x641.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 04:31 pm
Quote:
Common Core Worksheet Tells Kids to Chose 2 Amendments to Remove from Constitution

Quote:

http://www.publiusforum.com/2014/04/01/common-core-worksheet-tells-kids-chose-2-amendments-remove-constitution/
Controversy has erupted over a Common Core team assignment at a middle school in Arkansas requiring students to decide which two amendments to remove from the Bill of Rights in the U.S. Constitution.

The assignment from the Bryant School District in Bryant, Ark., titled an “Assessment over The Bill of Rights,” tasked kids with deciding which two amendments in the Bill of Rights have become “outdated,” or have outlived their usefulness and should be removed from the law of the land.

The worksheet presents kids with the premise that there “has been a lot of controversy lately surrounding the War on Terror” and that many Americans feel the Patriot Act is a threat to our privacy and liberty while others feel it helps protect us. Therefore, the worksheet notes, the “government of the United States” has “determined that [The Bill of Rights] is outdated.”?

Students are then informed that they have been appointed as a member of the “National Revised Bill of Rights Task Force” and they need to decide which amendments should be eliminated to modify the Constitution to better fit into a new era of massive government surveillance.
raprap

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 04:50 pm
@coldjoint,
What's wrong ColdDoper? Do you think those damn kids won't want to repeal those nasty bill of right amendments you'd like to repeal?

Rap
coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 05:20 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
nasty bill of right amendments you'd like to repeal?

Not me. That is a lie. Are you going to keep repeating it? And again you miss the big picture with your small brain. Why do you even reply when I make you look more stupid each time you do?
raprap

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 06:32 pm
@coldjoint,
Why ColdDoper? Because I think its hilarious to watch ColdDope trip over ColdDope's own heels.

Rap
coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 07:59 pm
@raprap,
I am not the one who is tripping. You, on the other hand, have shown your stupidity and laziness. Plus your inability to contribute anything relevant to the topic.
raprap

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 08:41 pm
@coldjoint,
Oh I don't know, ColdDope, I managed to demonstrate a few things.

I managed to discredit a piece of rightwingnut echo journalism as the general whine and pule of the math ignorant.

I managed to demonstrate that rightwingnut echo journalism in general thrives in repeating lies in the hopes that it will become the truth. I guess that's why the rightwingnut echo journalism takes their inspiration from great Amerikan patriots like Vladimir Ilyich Lenin.

And I managed to demonstrate that ColdDoper continues to be a lacky running dog of rightwingnut echo journalism.

I'll live with that.

BTW I'm also watching ColdDoper's ass being easily handed to ColdDoper in other threads.

Rap

coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 08:49 pm
@raprap,

Quote:
I managed to discredit a piece of rightwingnut echo journalism as the general whine and pule of the math ignorant.

The site printed a letter. they said nothing about math. You are a delusional egomaniac at best. And a dumbass for sure. Now run along before you get owned again.
raprap

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 09:00 pm
@coldjoint,
The example they cited by the rightwingnut echo journalism was a math problem---the whine and pule reported by the rightwingnut echo journalism to attempt to expose the faults of CommonCore was because the author was a math bimbo.

Face it ColdDoper, you brought a mustache to a beardfight.

Rap
coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 09:06 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
Face it ColdDoper, you brought a mustache to a beardfight.

No, you face it. You have done nothing and said nothing. You are as useless as a screendoor on as submarine. Think whatever you wish, I don't give one ****.
raprap

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 09:11 pm
@coldjoint,
Now I get some additional entertainment by listening to ColdDoper whine an pule too.

Rap

coldjoint

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 09:18 pm
@raprap,
http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/fap1.gif
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 11:01 am
http://i1.wp.com/blog.heritage.org/wp-content/uploads/1922508_10152143072400914_313210801_n.png?resize=475%2C638
Quote:

Although the standards are in use across the country– sometimes in select grades or subjects, depending on the states–many states have paused or halted implementation because of pushback by critics, many of them parents concerned with the homework their children bring back from school

http://www.theminorityreportblog.com/2014/04/01/a-second-grader-is-smarter-than-common-core/
raprap

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 11:34 am
@coldjoint,
As Someone with two engineering degrees and two math degrees (one in math education) --I can see where frustrated parent made his mistake.

Not surprised, in my career as an engineer I've met many a fellow engineers that had poor arithmetic skills--particularly when forced to use an algorithm that they aren't familiar.

Rap
coldjoint

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 02:05 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
As Someone with two engineering degrees and two math degrees (one in math education)

Are they also indoctrinated zombies like yourself?
raprap

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 02:11 pm
@coldjoint,
The only indoctrinated zombie I see here is named CopldDope.
Rap

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 08:54:44