listening

Yang10

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 09:28 am
How can I learn English better,such as listening?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,290 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 09:32 am
@Yang10,
Rent English-speaking movies and/or listen to English-speaking broadcast TV.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 10:27 am
@Yang10,
Use the BBC website.
There are other useful English-language websites too, such as Trinity College
http://www.trinitycollege.co.uk/site/?id=263
0 Replies

jinghao

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2014 02:47 am
First of all,you need to kown how to read the words and then you can distinguish them from the tapescript;next you can improve yourself by listening some news;what`s more, one more interesting way ,you can listen some songs and watch some english movies.Practice more and you will get a good ending!
0 Replies

shauna0

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 07:48 am
@Yang10,
How to Learn English Well?

Yuehe Dafenggu Primary School Tian Shuhong

Every student wants to learn English well, but how can we learn it well? It’s a good topic for English learner. If you know some good methods, they can help you improve your English level quickly. As far as I'm concerned, the followings are necessary:

First of all, you must have correct attitude, Please love English, not hate it. And you don’t feel shy when you say or speak English. Remember one sentence: Put your face in your pocket.we should know the importance of learning it.English is the most windly used international language in the world. Secondly, I think grammar rules, new words and phrases are important, but they are not enough. For example, some people are quite good at grammars and learned a lot of English words and phrases by heart. But they can’t speak English when they meet foreign friends.The best way to learn English well is to often use English. Don’t be afraid and don’t laugh at others. We’d better listen, speak, read and write more . You can go to English corner, talk with foreigner or talk with your friends. If you have time, listen to the radio or English program. Listening to this good material that can help you improve your listening and understanding. And then, you can read English books, newspaper or nevel, they are wonderful. you can use internet, chat with net-friends or write E-mail, dairy … Through these ways, you can get more for your English. If we can speak English all day, you are sure to master English well and you’ll be able to become interested in English. Just as the saying goes, practice makes perfect .Lastly but not the least, we should have confidence in our own abilities to learn English well. When we meet with difficulties, we should try to get over them rather than lose heart.

English isn’t so difficult that we can’t learn it well. As long as we set our mind to learn English well, And I’m sure everyone will be successful !
Ragman

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 07:55 am
@shauna0,
And, the previous is a prime example of someone who does understand the language or speak it with English-speakers.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 09:43 am
@shauna0,
Pardon my typos, sorry ... :
"the previous is a prime example of someone who does NOT understand the language or speak it with English-speakers. "
McTag

Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 09:32 am
@Ragman,

It's not so bad. Quite good. Better than my Chinese.
Ragman

Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 09:55 am
@McTag,
Spam bots and schools should have at least got English-speaking down, don't you think? (referring to the reply not the OP)
0 Replies