Public ostracization, Bad Propaganda

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2014 10:41 am
Hello All,

I am being targeted by people whom I do not know directly, They are telling bad things to my neighbors, owners, co workers, even at restaurants. Even before I meet some one new, they are being influenced by this bad propaganda. Some avoid me, but some come to me and trying to take advantage or even stealing stuff from me and threatening others not to help me .

1. X is nice to me but do not have much rapport because it's a new friendship. Even before this X comes to know more about me, Y is coming in between and poisoning the relation to the extent of people stay away from me. Some even try to get into fights etc.

Between X and me is not male female relationship. It is every where, even waiters and gas station people are being told about me.

2.How do I tell X that this Y is the culprit or bad one and working for some body.

2.How do I prevent X from not telling to Y, that I came to know what is happening, because Y can hurt me?

Behind Y there is some one who is power full with connections and money, Whom I do not know.

This Y is not necessarily some high profile in society. Y can be a waiter, barber or any one, hired by Z, whom I do not know.

3.Recently I told one X what is going on and asked for solutions like the way I am posting here. Instead of helping me, this X turned against me. How to deal with this situation. X turned into another Y or bad one. These Y people are so persuasive that other are not beleiving me

How do I break this chain and find who is behind this and make sure my friends, relatives do not run away from me.

Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 759 • Replies: 1

jespah

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2014 10:47 am
@againlearn,
I urge you to get counseling.
0 Replies