Lock out & captcha not working

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2014 04:48 pm
Hi,

I keep being locked out of my account every so often over the last few weeks. It started when I went to Geneva and tried to log in over there (still using my personal laptop). Now it keeps locking me out at irregular intervals and asks me to enter a captcha. However this never works. It simply goes to a screen saying 'Error. Whoops, something went wrong' etc. I can't get past this screen.

The only way I've fixed it is by logging on with my work computer and this has magically reset my laptop login as well. It hasn't worked today though and I'm still logged out of my account from my laptop and phone. It's all very bizarre and I'm not sure what I do to fix it.

Could anyone offer any useful suggestions? I'd be very grateful as it is becoming quite irritating.

Thanks very much,

Matt
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,589 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2014 04:52 pm
@Tiggles9,
Which account for which website? If for this one, scroll down to the bottom of the page and use the Contact Us link to get help with it. It is the best way to get immediate tech support of that nature.
0 Replies