My scrotal sac goes up when aroused, is that a problem?

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 05:14 pm
I am serious about this question so please respect that in your response. I would say my scrotum is about average in size but for some reason when I am fully aroused or getting close to orgasm, my testicles go up. I think that is normal but they just seem to disappear. Then they come back down afterwards. Is this normal?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 348 • Replies: 5

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 05:17 pm
@hollallen,
Testicles plural?

You have more than one?

I'm off to check myself again.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 05:47 pm
@hollallen,
You may be gripping to tightly...or aiming back up toward your chest. Try aiming at something across the room at pelvis level or below...and you may not have that happen.

Or try it operating in the face down position...aiming at the bed or the floor.

It still may happen, but you won't be able to notice it.

In any case, as long as the orgasm is decent...and if your balls come back down when you are through...what difference does it make?

Unless it is just curiosity about whether the happening is unique to you...in which case, you will only get anecdotal information here...and you're better bet would be to ask your physician next time you see him or her.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 05:58 pm
A doctor would know best.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 07:14 pm
Quote:
Hollalen said: when I am fully aroused or getting close to orgasm, my testicles go up.Then they come back down afterwards. Is this normal?

Sounds like 'Yo-yo Syndrome'.
Only start worrying if they stay up there and refuse to come down
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 10:09 pm
http://www.innerbody.com/image_endoov/repo10-new2.html
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My scrotal sac goes up when aroused, is that a problem?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 12:35:17