Why workplace safety training is important in Canada?

Fri 21 Feb, 2014 01:52 am
There occur many accidents just because there is lack of guidance to work effectively on the equipment and tools available on their work sites.
Thus, Does it became necessary for every worker to have this health and safety training?

jespah

Fri 21 Feb, 2014 06:56 am
@danielhayward,
Sure, because every workplace in Canada is exactly the same. It's all aboot the moose harness manufacturing, because that's what everyone in Canada does. Even if they are doctors, lawyers, IT workers, models, hairdressers, or politicians.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 21 Feb, 2014 07:45 am
Because. Its actually important in other places beyond Canada, also.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Thu 5 Jun, 2014 08:45 am
Absolutemently!

Over here in the UK, one in four of us is a singing chimney sweep, so the wearing of filtered masks is very important, especially for baritones.

0 Replies

roger

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 02:14 am
@jespah,
Not true. Some of them also work on snow mobiles, dog sleds, and are often involved in reroofing those igloos.
glitterbag

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 02:43 am
@roger,
Roger, have you ever reroofed an igloo? When my parents and I lived in Iceland, I have dim memories of the Air Force folks and civilian Daddy's packing snow into blocks and then hardening them with water....it could've been buckets, but I think I remember hoses.....but that seems terribly unlikely. I was very young and I'm not very young anymore.
roger

Tue 3 Jan, 2017 02:56 am
@glitterbag,
Searching my memory, I have to admit I have not had that experience.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why workplace safety training is important in Canada?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 03:25:53