USA genocide against Native Americans

Foofie

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 07:18 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

...Why is there a Holocaust museum anywhere in the USA? It's as ludicrous and as hypocritical as having the statute of liberty in the USA.

I believe there is a Holocaust museum in NYC because in the Tri-State area there are many Jews that own businesses and real estate, and no one wants them to take their Monopoly money and go elsewhere. Nothing like a Holocaust museum to make Jews feel loved, in my opinion. You do not understand NYC, in my opinion.

Now just shut up, since you are not knowledgeable about everything.
JTT

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 08:25 pm
@Foofie,
JTT wrote:

...Why is there a Holocaust museum anywhere in the USA? It's as ludicrous and as hypocritical as having the statute of liberty in the USA.
-------

You missed it again. Are you really that thick? It's yet another of the stunning hypocritical things anout the usa. The USA, the true master of holocausts around the world and at home has a museum to distract from that fact.

The USA, the country that has stolen the lives and liberty from hundreds of millions, has the statute of liberty. What a monstrous joke!!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:29:18