Neo pagans all World - united!

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 06:09 am
My first dream when I wile come pagan be united all world pagans in big and powerful religions status. I think I can do dis! Brothers and sisters wot you think? Can we united and oldest relgion in Wortd will live agein!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 816 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Jack of Hearts

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 06:24 am
@svetoslav,
Pagans have many different theologies; including those who glorify their motorcycles. One could call their religion 'The Sons of Abram', so it can include all Christians, Muslims and Jews.
neologist

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 11:37 am
@Jack of Hearts,
Jack of Hearts wrote:
Pagans have many different theologies; including those who glorify their motorcycles. One could call their religion 'The Sons of Abram', so it can include all Christians, Muslims and Jews.
Motorcycles, yes! It's in the bible.
Quote:
(Revelation 14:17) 17 And still another angel emerged from the temple [sanctuary] that is in heaven, he, too, having a sharp sickle.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 11:44 am
Quote:
Svetoslav said: be united all world pagans in big and powerful religions status

Paganism needs a good high profile front man to really take off.
I mean, Christianity is fronted by Jesus, Islam by Mohammed, Buddhism by that tubby chap, Mormonism by Joe Smith, Scientology by Tom Cruise..
What a pity Michael Jacksons not around any more, you could have signed him up up to front paganism. Try dropping a line to Charlie Manson
Calamity Dal

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 01:09 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I thought paganism was now headed by your christ? Thats a pretty big name
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 02:20 pm
@svetoslav,
We all need think big powerful idea how pagan this thing be done and accomlisched. Need heap big leader fellow girl whatever be head of new church. I with you on this.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 02:23 pm
You such a bad man, MA . . . i despair of you . . .
0 Replies