Should Christians do something about religious abuse within Christianity?

Sitara

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2014 11:21 am
This question is motivated by religious abuse I have experienced from Christians.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 587 • Replies: 9
No top replies

rosborne979

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2014 11:26 am
@Sitara,
Sitara wrote:

This question is motivated by religious abuse I have experienced from Christians.

What kind of abuse?
fresco

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2014 05:38 pm
@rosborne979,
Read his profile ! Wink
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2014 06:24 pm
So Sitara, what's your religion?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2014 06:43 pm
@fresco,
fresco wrote:

Read his profile ! Wink

He's either a mini-archer or a minotaur-anarchist. I'm not sure.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2014 08:34 pm
I'd prefer them to do something about child abuse.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2014 09:37 pm
@Wilso,
Jesus is on the case:- "If anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea" (Matt 18:6)
Wilso

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2014 10:33 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Jesus is on the case:- "If anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea" (Matt 18:6)

Got news for you pal, he's doing a **** job, because child abuse in the church has been running rampant for years.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 12:54 am
Quote:
Wilso said: child abuse in the church has been running rampant for years

Yeah I know, here's Hitler coming out of a church looking disappointed, I bet he's just applied for a job as a priest but they turned him down saying "Sorry, we know you're a mass murdering psychotic nazi but we don't hold that against you, but at the moment we only have vacancies for sick perverted peedos"..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/hitler_church.jpg~original
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 05:16 am
What the hell are you on? I hope somebody puts you in a straight jacket before you hurt someone
0 Replies