Astrologicalremedies are solve the problems?

Sat 1 Feb, 2014 03:22 pm
Any serious Problem related to Marriage, Mangal Dosha, Kal Sarpa Yoga, Profession, Relationship, Court Cases, Child Birth, Health, Own House, Shani Sade Sati etc.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,252 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed

jespah

Sat 1 Feb, 2014 06:05 pm
@rubishaik,
Only if you feel like giving your money to charlatans.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 1 Feb, 2014 06:40 pm
That's grossly unfair . . . you could be getting ripped-off by a genuine astrologer.
0 Replies

Miss L Toad

Sun 2 Feb, 2014 12:22 am
@rubishaik,
Quote:
Any serious Problem related to Marriage, Mangal Dosha, Kal Sarpa Yoga, Profession, Relationship, Court Cases, Child Birth, Health, Own House, Shani Sade Sati etc.

Mangal Dosha, Problemo Solved, That will be 3 Stars please:

Quote:
There is also a belief that the negative consequences for a single-manglik marriage can be resolved if the manglik first performs a ceremony called a kumbh vivah, in which the manglik "marries" a banana tree, a peepal tree, or a silver or gold idol of the Hindu God Vishnu.

The exact "nature" of the union is sadly unspecified.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mangal_Dosha

Don't be so saturnine, call now with your free tool to calculate shani sade sati, you know you want to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sade_Sati

fresco

Sun 2 Feb, 2014 01:41 am
@Miss L Toad,
Quote:
Quote:
There is also a belief that the negative consequences for a single-manglik marriage can be resolved if the manglik first performs a ceremony called a kumbh vivah, in which the manglik "marries" a banana tree, a peepal tree, or a silver or gold idol of the Hindu God Vishnu.

This does not make sense because bananas do not grow on trees ! Shocked
roger

Sun 2 Feb, 2014 03:02 am
@fresco,
You got that right. In my youth, I spent many an unhappy hour digging them up, and often caught a shovel up side the head if I squished one of the damn things.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Astrologicalremedies are solve the problems?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:06:25