Full Frontal Nudity Fragrance Ad

blatham

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2002 10:01 am
With all respect due, you have, ma'am, for an analyst, an uncharacteristically blythe definition of satisfaction.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2002 11:23 am
Oh, excuse me........I believe we're a bit off topic......we seem to have commandeered this thread.......now about that naked male model.......
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2002 12:29 pm
I must say that I missed the original introduction of this discussion as well, probably as I was not on this site at the time. But, go away for a week's worth of computer problems and old threads rise up from the graves. Very impressive.

But back to the original question. And I took the poll and was in the minority. Frankly, I think there is nothing more appropriate to the marketing of fragrances (odors, smells, by whatever name you chose) than pure unadulterated sex, because of the intimate and powerful association between sexual drive/arousal and said phernomes (sp?).

However, hairy men are a turnoff to me so what does that say about my sexuality? I shudder to think of it, and thus, will not do so.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2002 07:34 pm
Yes, to each his own. I had a room-mate who was so hairy that when he was born his mother thought he was a pair of ear-muffs.
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2002 02:35 am
Razz Razz Razz
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2002 07:26 am
This room-mate was so hairy that he woke one morning to find crop circles on his back.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2002 11:03 pm
And it must have been a sign that the aliens were about to take their revenge for some vague but very real infringement.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2002 11:18 pm
Well, that's the thing with crop circles, we're still not sure what they mean. Are they an attempt to communicate, but in some symbolic syntax with which we are unfamiliar? Are they absent mindedly using us as a doodle pad while they plot dominance over us, or even our extinction? Are they doing advance promo for a really big spirograph?
0 Replies

colorific

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2003 09:46 am
new to this forum, but I could not help but want to see the thread...., sex, violence, and advertising and how they all relate I believe will trigger a wide range of of responses from the different corners of the populus. What is truly interesting to me, in this case of using "full frontal nude" for an ad...any ad... is the reaction it gets. I think it indicates a collective discomfort with the human form, with sex, our beliefs and attitudes towards it, anything vulnerable ...especially that relates to the guilt/shame of sexuality...and that it stems back to the Puritanical value structures that founded our democracy. So it makes sense to want to use the nude form artistically or commercially because it addresses something deep the society isn't actually complacent about.
To bad there isn't a stir from images of damage to the environment; hungry or sick people; I believe that's what the general population ought to be riled about. It seems so backwards to get upset over a naked guy
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2003 11:14 am
Good day, colorific....and welcome!

I confess I share your consternation at the balance of what offends many in visual imagery. There is a very long period of time in European art where the human form was not seen undraped (except for Jesus, of course). Curiously, all characters who inhabit these paintings display a certain pasty coloring and lack of inner life animation uncannily similar to modern photographs of John Ashcroft.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2003 12:36 pm
This should satisfy the Google searchers who come here by mistake:

http://15minutes.cc/enternews/images/yves.jpg

Good times.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 11:41 pm
gorgeous photo
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 11:46 pm
Doesn't do a "thing" for me.
0 Replies

freyanudist

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 09:47 pm
@Phoenix32890,
The only thing in the way of happiness is these damn clothes.
Clothing is optional
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 10:46 pm
@freyanudist,
You try telling that to my local magistrate.
roger

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 10:55 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Oh, my Lord! This crusade is going to get to the very top of the Google 'nudist' searches. I'd almost rather have the decryptogram crowd.
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 11:05 pm
@roger,
You mean there might be hordes of nudists heading our way?

DISGUSTING!

I shall now seek out my binoculars.

For purely ornithological reasons, of course.
0 Replies

williamdavid1984

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 11:09 pm
@ehBeth,
thank you so mush www.google.com
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2014 04:47 am
@williamdavid1984,
WELCOME to the forum, William David!

David William
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2015 06:00 am
@Phoenix32890,
Being nude doesn't make it x-rated (especially in France.) Smile

Rather than trying to make this a thing (and not just increase eyes on an ad...) if you wanna see naked guys, ya that's difficult. If only there was a way to find naked pictures somehow...Smile
0 Replies