What does "knock knock" before sex mean?

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 04:37 pm
Here's the scenario: My guy was giving me a back massage (we both knew sex would follow). He smoothly made his way to pull my pants down and said "knock knock." I quickly pulled my pants back up and said no. He kept trying, I kept saying no. He was confused as to why I denied him. Given the position, I assumed he wanted to have anal sex. I associated the words "knock knock" with "knocking on the back door." We later had a conversation where he told me that THAT was not his intention. Should I believe him that he didn't know that "knock knock" would be associated with sex from behind?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 9 • Views: 892 • Replies: 15

jcboy

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 04:51 pm
@blackcanary,
Why don't you ask him?

When someone knocks on my front door I don't answer it unless I know who it is.
chai2

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 04:52 pm
@blackcanary,
Sounds like you two communicate a lot during sex and what you want......not.
blackcanary

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 05:05 pm
@jcboy,
Oh, I did. He says he didn't mean to do that, I tell him I didn't know. We have a good laugh about it now years later. But he still swears I'm the only person who would have thought he was suggesting anal sex. Which is why I made this thread. To get peoples opinion about whether or not I assumed too much.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 05:08 pm
Perhaps when he said "knock knock" he meant he was either a Jehovah's Witness, or he'd got an airlock in his plumbing
0 Replies

blackcanary

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 05:09 pm
@chai2,
This was yeeeears ago, in the very beginning of our relationship. Like I said to another user, it's something we laugh about now but he'll occasionally bring it up and tell me I'm crazy for thinking "knock knock" meant he wanted THAT. Hence the forum. Just wanted to see if other people would have thought the same as me.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 05:30 pm
@blackcanary,
I don't know if it means anal sex or not, but I believe the proper response in either case is "Who's there?".

Germlat

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 06:52 pm
@blackcanary,
I don't understand...the front door is just as a accessible from this position..either way it's not an insult..
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 10:35 pm
I'd say it meant: Knock Knock - let me in.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 02:36 am
@blackcanary,
blackcanary wrote:

Oh, I did. He says he didn't mean to do that, I tell him I didn't know. We have a good laugh about it now years later. But he still swears I'm the only person who would have thought he was suggesting anal sex. Which is why I made this thread. To get peoples opinion about whether or not I assumed too much.

So two years on you're still brooding on whether or not he wanted to do you up the bum, or just do you doggy style?

And the opinion of a bunch of strangers with give you conclusive evidence that you're right.

Anal is the right word, if you hold on to something like this you're clearly very anally retentive. It's just as well he didn't try to shag your arse, he would have been sucked up there never to be seen again.
blackcanary

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 04:12 pm
@izzythepush,
It's more because it was a bet/dare. I don't see how comments like yours help anyone anywhere. It's so nice that you hide behind a screen to comment rudely though. Makes you so unique and unlike the millions of others who do it. Good job. Go pat yourself on the back.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 04:14 pm
@blackcanary,
Two years on is still a very long time to brood on what someone may have intended but never actually did.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 04:32 pm
@blackcanary,
Got to say that I'm also curious why if this was years and years ago, and obviously you two know each other a whole lot more, why you are asking this question? Surely, he gave you an answer then and surely years later if questioned he's given the same answer, aren't you meant to trust your partner of life? Not keep questioning? I think with Forums people read, they see something in particular and that is what they reply to, others, to an exact question.. I see no harm in Izzy's thoughts at all...

I like Punkey's answer though... Knock knock, let me in...
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 05:42 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I don't know if it means anal sex or not, but I believe the proper response in either case is "Who's there?".

That would have been my response too--I'd assume it was a "knock knock" joke. Laughing
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2014 12:51 pm
@izzythepush,
Wish it could have been cleared up at this point...hell does this make him a criminal ..Wow!!
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2014 12:58 pm
@blackcanary,
It sounds like he has this extremely personal inside joke where he's literally the only person who knows the setup and punchline. And that he felt is was either too crappy a joke or too a joke to share the particulars with you.

Here is how the peeples of the Urban Dictionary define the term, Knock knock:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=knock+knock

None of the entries have anything to do with anal sex.
0 Replies