Confused about whom to choose

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 07:09 pm
hi i am 22 years i had some problem with my EX boyfriend and he was troubling me lot i suffered for 2 years but he is troubling me for money hitting me every where i was waiting that he may change he will know my love care, but he dint realize later i decided to him so i asked to break up but he was not he was only need of money so my friend- friend come to solve my problem after due to some reason he left and he got a new girl friend later i decided not to get married and be alone for life time and I was alone for 6months and I was talking to person who solved my problem later he proposed me I took time and told ok to that person and he was in good relationship for 2.6 years but my present boyfriend had lot of problem I use to solve his problem and I have solved lot many problem of my ex boyfriend also all I expected is a good caring love my feelings understanding person so if had lot of problem I use to help and some time every week he is to fight with me for small reason I was ok because I knew he has lot of problem so he may shout but some time I use to think lot why do this to me I care them help do what ever they want I use to cry and be normal it happed for 2.6years later I dint have money to help I took the money from my friend and gave after 6months she stated troubling me for money so I use to ask him but still now I have not asked what I have spend and gave but all of sudden he is shouting on me scolding in bad words but I couldn’t control I decided to die I tried for suicide my self but they solved me and told I will not shout and scold once again but next day it became more and still now its happening and stated doubting me talking bad but waiting that he will change but I quite my job and joined to different company but there one person stated caring so nice he understand my problem so I was good friend to him but now he is well settle and he loves me more like any thing now I don’t know what to do and whom to choose but I know its not good I can be alone but my friend is not leaving me he is changing my mind please tell me what to do and all my family knows that I love my guy please help me before I get mad!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 714 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2013 03:17 am
Oh I hear you i was just the same for 1.2 years with my exboyfriends friends friend when he tried it on and caused a problem that i had to solve first before my friends friend had a chance to unfriend him after hed friended a friend that my friends friends didnt want as a friend so he axd him to wait for the unfriending until my ex could tell his friends about the unfriending problem as I was just about freakin out so much that my dog came out in a rash which told me enough was enough it is enough dont you think?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2013 09:01 am
@CHinnu12,
Get away from people who make you sad.

Learn to use punctuation in your writing!! It is very difficult to read and understand.
0 Replies