Google I'm Feeling Lucky humor sites

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 08:21 am
Google I'm Feeling Lucky humor sites

1) Go to www.Google.com

2) Type in "weapons of mass destruction" (DON'T hit return)

3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, NOT the "Google search"

4) Read the "error message" carefully. The WHOLE page
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 10,307 • Replies: 8
No top replies

panzade

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 08:38 am
Just in case you don't get there in time:

Thanks BBB, a real hoot

These Weapons of Mass Destruction cannot be displayed
The weapons you are looking for are currently unavailable. The country might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your weapons inspectors mandate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Regime change button, or try again later.

If you are George Bush and typed the country's name in the address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. (IRAQ).

To check your weapons inspector settings, click the UN menu, and then click Weapons Inspector Options. On the Security Council tab, click Consensus. The settings should match those provided by your government or NATO.
If the Security Council has enabled it, The United States of America can examine your country and automatically discover Weapons of Mass Destruction.
If you would like to use the CIA to try and discover them,
click Detect weapons
Some countries require 128 thousand troops to liberate them. Click the Panic menu and then click About US foreign policy to determine what regime they will install.
If you are an Old European Country trying to protect your interests, make sure your options are left wide open as long as possible. Click the Tools menu, and then click on League of Nations. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Head in the Sand section and check settings for your exports to Iraq.
Click the Bomb button if you are Donald Rumsfeld.

Cannot find weapons or CIA Error
Iraqi Explorer
Bush went to Iraq to look for Weapons of Mass Destruction and all he found was this lousy T-shirt.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 09:38 am
This is something Google has been aware about for a long time and they don't plan to "fix" it as nothing is broken. It's working exactly as they designed it and people are gaming their algo.
0 Replies

kev

Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2004 06:09 pm
BBB type in:

french military victories

and hit

I'm feeling lucky
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2004 07:35 am
LOL...wicked. Any more google humor?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2004 10:00 am
Kev
Kev, thanks, that is sooooo funny and soooo true.

BBB
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2004 10:05 am
BBB found one
Type in: Bush bring them on.
Click on: I'm feeling lucky.

BBB
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2004 07:26 pm
BBB , I just looked at 50 photos of American dead and wounded. All I can say is: It looks like Vietnam all over again. What did you think of the French invasion story?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 05:33 am
Type in <raar kapsel>, Dutch for "weird haircut", and click "I'm Feeling Lucky" (or, "Ik doe een gok", if you're using google.nl) ...

and you get the CV of Holland's Prime Minister, Jan-Peter "Harry Potter" Balkenende.
0 Replies