maxdancona

Fri 6 Dec, 2013 12:06 pm
Do you work out, ColdJoint?
coldjoint

Fri 6 Dec, 2013 12:10 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:

I see you have been talking to LvB. Are you going to start insulting my family like he did on my previous forum? You have no argument as to why Islam is not what I say it is. Its actions and it doctrine. Do you?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 6 Dec, 2013 12:21 pm
Quote:
Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) Loses Tax Exempt Status Over Terrorism Connections

This organization is supposed to be an outreach from Muslims for understanding?
http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2013/09/26/islamic-society-of-north-america-isna-loses-tax-exempt-status-over-terrorism-connections/

And it is Canada, not the US, that has enough sense to at least put a dent in the massive financial reach of the ISNA

Now is the Canadian government overrun with bigots?

0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 6 Dec, 2013 12:25 pm
Quote:
Muslim Brotherhood front groups, like Hamas-tied CAIR, ISNA and the Muslim Students Association, all of which were named unindicted co-conspirators in the largest terrorism financing conviction in US history, and have been shielded from prosecution by Eric Holder, have tremendous influence in the Obama administration, to the point that we now know that, despite the fact that the FBI felt compelled to cut off all relations with CAIR, for example, Obama White House officials have met with CAIR hundreds of times over the past 3 years.

Nothing wrong there? I guess one of you know this is not the case. Let's see some evidence that these orgs. are not tied with terror. Good luck.

http://terrortrendsbulletin.com/category/isna/
tsarstepan

Fri 6 Dec, 2013 12:31 pm
@coldjoint,
You really are the dullest person here at a2k (if not in the top 5). Good for Canada for knocking down a sketchy Muslim organization. That's not proof that every Muslim in the world is a fanatical suicide bomber or supporter of terrorism in which EVERY unwanted post of yours here at a2k implies.

Take your medicine and see a therapist regarding your paranoid schizophrenia. Things will look better with a healthier perspective after that.
coldjoint

Fri 6 Dec, 2013 12:33 pm
Quote:
that being the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), a group co-founded by Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) leader Sami al-Arian.

Jihad is justified terror and murder.(by Islams doctrine) How can anyone trust people like this. This is a proven fact. And we are supposed to stand by and allow this, let alone let this org. represent Islam?

http://scaramouchee.blogspot.com/2013/03/campells-drops-isna-but-its-still-in.html
coldjoint

Fri 6 Dec, 2013 12:35 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
You really are the dullest person here at a2k (if not in the top 5).

And you just another sycophant with nothing to counter any argument but generalities and half-assed insults.
0 Replies

parados

Fri 6 Dec, 2013 04:02 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
that being the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), a group co-founded by Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) leader Sami al-Arian.

Jihad is justified terror and murder.(by Islams doctrine) How can anyone trust people like this. This is a proven fact. And we are supposed to stand by and allow this, let alone let this org. represent Islam?

http://scaramouchee.blogspot.com/2013/03/campells-drops-isna-but-its-still-in.html

OMG, Islam is terrible because it certifies Campbell's soup as halal.
No other religion would possibly go to such lengths to show how horrible they are.
coldjoint

Fri 6 Dec, 2013 08:16 pm
@parados,
Quote:
OMG, Islam is terrible because it certifies Campbell's soup as halal.

Halal is an Islamic con and the money for worthless certificates fund terror. If you knew anything about Islam and its agenda, you would see that major orgs. like the ISNA are run by terrorists, killers, and fanatics.
coldjoint

Fri 6 Dec, 2013 09:12 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
Take your medicine and see a therapist regarding your paranoid schizophrenia.

What do you take for your denial?
0 Replies

parados

Fri 6 Dec, 2013 10:41 pm
@coldjoint,
Just like kosher is a con too, right?

For that matter I bet you think the FDA is a terrorist organization.
coldjoint

Fri 6 Dec, 2013 10:59 pm
@parados,
Quote:

Do two wrongs make a right to you. This is about an agenda. And there are 14 million Jews and over one billion Muslims. Who should we be worried about?

wmwcjr

Sat 7 Dec, 2013 02:37 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:

I don't know about him, but I do regularly. Razz Mr. Green Cool I've spent a small fortune on personal trainers. Sad

(Just being a little bit obnoxious here.) Mr. Green Wink
coldjoint

Sat 7 Dec, 2013 12:06 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
I don't know about him, but I do regularly

And we all know how much that matters when it comes to any arguments about Islam.

But by all means keep up the good work. But stop feeding the trolls, and Max is one of them.
0 Replies

parados

Sat 7 Dec, 2013 12:15 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Do two wrongs make a right to you. This is about an agenda. And there are 14 million Jews and over one billion Muslims. Who should we be worried about?

Precisely. An agenda practiced by the FDA. But somehow the Christians that work in the FDA that certify food are just fine in your world.
coldjoint

Sat 7 Dec, 2013 12:28 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Precisely. An agenda practiced by the FDA. But somehow the Christians that work in the FDA that certify food are just fine in your world.

The food is not certified it is inspected and leaves with government approval not religious sanction.

You are doing anything to deny an obvious agenda by a group of people who say one thing and do the other. And as long as you can find any scapegoat be it Jew or Christian you will continue to deny the facts.
parados

Sat 7 Dec, 2013 01:14 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

The food is not certified it is inspected and leaves with government approval not religious sanction.

So then you agree that the US is not a Christian nation?
coldjoint

Sat 7 Dec, 2013 02:08 pm
@parados,
Quote:
So then you agree that the US is not a Christian nation?

Do you agree that Islam has no redeeming qualities that you can think of?
parados

Sat 7 Dec, 2013 04:29 pm
@coldjoint,
Islam has as many redeeming qualities as any other religion.

Now, is the US a Christian nation?
coldjoint

Sat 7 Dec, 2013 06:29 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Islam has as many redeeming qualities as any other religion.

Then name one. Stop avoiding simple questions.