I detest trying to buy concert tickets!

Linkat

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2013 02:39 pm
What the f****! I've tried twice in this past week to get One Direction pre-sale tickets. (ok to explain - great Christmas present for tweens/young teens).

Any way I had the code, got on line just as my computer clicked 10 (time of pre-sale start) and what no tickets left! Twice with two different codes. But yet minutes later every ticket agency has hundreds of these all of a sudden for sale for about a hundred or so over the normal price!

And this is for a stadium so lots of tickets available.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 486 • Replies: 3
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2013 08:10 pm
@Linkat,
These ticket resellers are just legalized ticket scalpers. It's a shame when an average person has to compete against ticket bots buying up hundred tickets at a time. They shouldn't be allowed to legally get away with this nonsense.
Linkat

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2013 06:49 am
@tsarstepan,
I haven't had this problem before whenever I have had a pre-sale code, I've been able to get tickets. Not always great seats, but you can at least get something not horrible.

But no tickets seconds after they go on sale?
0 Replies

Rafan90

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2016 11:18 am
@Linkat,
My advice in such cases, is better to use the services of official an artist website and fan websites, there are no problems with tickets
0 Replies