Islam in the Free World

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2013 08:42 pm
http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Rape_in_Sweden_after_background.png

That is Muslims over represented in sexual offenses. One just was caught anally raping a dead woman.
http://www.barenakedislam.com/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,155 • Replies: 11
No top replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 12:01 pm
No one wants to weigh in? Nothing nice to say? I am not surprised.

You should ask yourself what makes you so uncomfortable with the facts about Islams agenda.
Foofie

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 05:59 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

No one wants to weigh in? Nothing nice to say? I am not surprised.

You should ask yourself what makes you so uncomfortable with the facts about Islams agenda.

The point being that with factories overseas, the best way for money to flow into the U.S. is that the world's rich come here to live, or at least visit a few times a year. That means that the wealthy of the world should be made to feel welcome.

Those that are paranoid about certain demographics are just getting in the way, so to speak, of the U.S. maintaining a flow of monies to U.S. banks. The simple answer is that the paranoids really do not count, other than for one vote that they have. Otherwise, if they shut up, the U.S. might be able to prosper without factories. The service industries will prosper with making the world's wealthy comfortable and entertained.

I am not saying anyone is a paranoid; however the point is that certain threads might just be an obstacle to the U.S. prospering in the future, in my opinion.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 08:38 pm
@Foofie,
How is this related to Islam killing and imposing its will where ever it can without punishment (and here not even criticism) and in Europe cannot be deported for rape?

Our money in their(Muslim) countries have improved the standard of living. There is no argument there.
Jpsy

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 10:56 pm
@coldjoint,
Well, you do have a point. All Western countries are being flooded with immigrants. The Hispanics are mainly Christian, so at least the Americans have some common ground with them when they arrive, but integration is not going as well in Europe. There's a major culture clash there. But remember, it's the PC politicians who are approving mass immigration In Europe. The corporations love it because it's cheap labor. I think they are more to blame than the immigrants. The immigrants are just looking for and getting a better life, & you'd immigrate to a 1st world country too, if you lived in a 3rd world impoverished country. I lay the blame mainly with the politicians and the corporations.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 11:00 pm
@Jpsy,
Quote:
but integration is not going as well in Europe.

It is not going well in Europe, the majority of citizens are rejecting immigrants and Islam. Please do some research. What the leaders say does not reflect the real situations.
Jpsy

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 11:23 pm
@coldjoint,
What part of "integration is not going well in Europe" and "there's a culture clash in Europe" did you not understand.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 11:27 pm
@Jpsy,
Sorry, I did misunderstand. I am so used to people denying that fact.
0 Replies

Jpsy

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 11:31 pm
@coldjoint,
Yes, I am aware of the situation in Europe. The Muslims are isolating themselves and living in Islamic neighborhoods. Many of the Muslims are on welfare and are committing crimes. I have no doubt the native population dislikes that. Why would they? It's the PC politicians and the corporations who like immigration because they pay them low wages and increase profit.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 11:33 pm
@Jpsy,
Feeding a monster is no way to get rid of it.
0 Replies

Jpsy

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 11:37 pm
@Jpsy,
It's somewhat similar in America. The corporations, farms, poultry plants pay illegal immigrants hardly anything and their profits soar. Every once and a while they'll raid the poultry plant in my community. The poor illegal immigrants who are just trying to support their families get deported and nothing happens to the owners of the poultry plant. If there was a fine, they didn't say so in my local paper. I think they ought to deport the corporate heads instead.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 11:42 pm
@Jpsy,
I can't agree that all corporations are bad. But this is not about the reason Muslims are here it is that they are here. That makes America and any other country they occupy the house of war. It is time we realized the scope of this problem and stop Muslim immigration.

There are many others, Hindus, Buddhists,and Christians that should be taken in by America before one Muslim enters, if any at all.
0 Replies