How to select a cleaning company in my local Area.

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 10:15 pm
I am David. I am banker. I live in Montreal Canada. I need to clean my home carpet and furniture. How can i higher a professional cleaning company in my local area.

Butrflynet

Fri 29 Nov, 2013 10:26 pm
@davidlax24,
Ask a friend or neighbor who they use.

Do a Google search for carpet and cleaning services in your local area.

Ask the janitorial service at your bank if they can recommend a service to you.

Check your junk mail. Carpet and cleaning services are constantly sending out ads.
0 Replies

swastik

Mon 2 Dec, 2013 05:23 am
@davidlax24,
It is a very simple way to find out a professional Cleaning company. If you can spend some money then you can give an ad in news paper for your requirement to find out professional Cleaning company and If you can't spend money then you contact with your friend and neighbour. With the help your neighbour and friends you can find a professional Cleaning company without any payment. They suggest you a better person for cleaning, because they have some experience in own home. your neighbour and friends suggest a reliable person for these works. Last depend on your choice.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Mon 2 Dec, 2013 07:36 am
@davidlax24,
davidlax24 wrote:

I am David. I am banker. I live in Montreal Canada. I need to clean my home carpet and furniture. How can i higher a professional cleaning company in my local area.

You can higher a professional by putting them on an upper floor.
timur

Mon 2 Dec, 2013 07:40 am
@Lordyaswas,
And hire another one to lower him down?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Mon 2 Dec, 2013 07:46 am
@davidlax24,
Go to a psychic and get your palm read. She will read your future and tell you which company you will hire to clean your carpets, steal some of your DVD, and pocket your loose change.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Mon 2 Dec, 2013 08:31 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
davidlax24 wrote:
How can i higher a professional cleaning company in my local area.

You can higher a professional by putting them on an upper floor.

Is that the same as giving them a rise?
timur

Mon 2 Dec, 2013 08:38 am
@Ticomaya,
Are you going to haul the OP on the carpet?
0 Replies