What should I wear which looks decent or gracy in office party?

Wed 13 Nov, 2013 06:36 am
I have to go in office party tonight, but I am little bit confused between western or traditional what should I wear in there. I am just thinking about saree or one piece. Please suggest.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 1,018 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed
No top replies

Ragman

Wed 13 Nov, 2013 06:44 am
@artisinha786,
'Who's Saree Now'
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Wed 13 Nov, 2013 06:46 am
@artisinha786,
Where is the party? If it's at a restaurant, go ahead and wear the more dressy outfit.

But anything you wear should be "decent."
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Wed 13 Nov, 2013 07:29 am
@artisinha786,
You haven't provided much in details as Punkey suggested (like where the party is located at) or for what occasion this office party is for? Is it a party for a national holiday in India? Is it a party for a huge business deal being landed? Or just a random morale building office party?

This is all moot considering its almost 7:00PM in India and I can imagine it's probably too late for you to get a new dress (formal or otherwise) and get ready for the office party unless it's really starting late in the evening. You probably should have asked this question much sooner then when you did.

So... unless you didn't go to the party, what exactly did you choose to wear? And oh... what exactly does gracy mean? It isn't in an English dictionary. Is it Indian slang?
jespah

Wed 13 Nov, 2013 09:00 am
@tsarstepan,
I'm hoping it's graceful and isn't a typo for gravy.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Thu 14 Nov, 2013 05:39 am
@artisinha786,
artisinha786 wrote:

I have to go in office party tonight, but I am little bit confused between western or traditional what should I wear in there. I am just thinking about saree or one piece. Please suggest.

Well, it could cause a bit of a stir if your first name is Jeffrey, or Frank.

If it is, then all power to you but I would suggest that as it's an office party, you wear sturdy underpants, owing to the near proximity of both alcohol and photocopier.

I wish someone had given me this advice a few christmases ago.
0 Replies

triloknath tripathi

Fri 14 Nov, 2014 04:02 am
@artisinha786,
For office party you can wear crimson red handloom chanderi saree featuring silver leaf woven motifs all over. this can be your 1 choice.
0 Replies

gurmeetkaur

Thu 19 Nov, 2015 04:02 am
It is up to you take the decision to wear Saree or western dress....
0 Replies