The Beginning Of The End Of The Homosexual Activist Agenda

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2013 06:01 pm
The Beginning Of The End Of The Homosexual Activist Agenda

These surgical genital mutilations need to be made illegal globally and discrimination against heterosexuality needs to be criminalized globally and until this happens I'll proudly carry my emotions along for the ride. For the well being of the future of the life on this planet an end need to be put to this homosexual activist insanity because our generations as well all future generations deserve better than this. We deserve better than to have to be subjected to legislation created out of lies deceptions and such ignorance quite obviously initiated by a bunch of insane compulsive obsessive irrational homosexual activists!

In no way does heterosexual define someone who seeks to have sex with someone born of the same sex genital we ourselves are born with! This isn't about homosexual Johnny wants to be with homosexual Pete and just wants to be left alone, this is about homosexuals discriminating heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual, the right to have exclusive sex with those born of the opposite sex genital we ourselves were born with.

How did they get away with encouraging legally for now this humiliating, degrading, traumatizing homosexual deception which helps homosexuals to deceive heterosexuals into becoming their guinea pigs while quite obviously discriminating heterosexuals for our sexual orientation? False threats of discrimination within parliaments / legislative assemblies all based upon homosexual activists lies and deceptions and from there political party trade off's (which undermine the very so called democratic system of which we are made out to be governed by) all the while they try and implement to the public (In attempt to hide the fact of discrimination against heterosexuality is the outcome) that the issue is about homosexual Johnny wants to be with homosexual Pete and just wants to be left alone. That is all not to mention a so called beauty pageant run by Donald Trump who glorified a homosexual who went through this deceptive surgical mutilation (who looks very deceptive) as something to be respected thus was Donald Trump and every other supporter of this humility glorifying discrimination against heterosexuality!

With all of these so called advancements in perfecting the art of surgical mutations as well many other altercations such as Adams apple reversal bone shaving, breast implants etc. their deceptions will be less and less likely to be detected thus we must put an end to this filthy disgusting and mockery made of heterosexuality / heterosexuals for our sexual orientation immediately!

Heterosexuals think, do you want to have sex with a homosexual with a mutilated genital? No you do not because to a heterosexual having sex with a homosexual is not what makes you a heterosexual. For this, homosexual activists label you as homophobe! A natural repulsion is not an irrational fear = there is no such thing as a homophobe.

You are all welcome to search for me and visit my feature video on this very subject on my channel page on You Tube simply by typing my full name in You Tube search and then clicking on my member name.

I am a heterosexual and I am no dummy, No heterosexual deserves to be degraded or humiliated. Just because some homosexual has a hard time accepting themselves for what they are doesn't mean that heterosexuals should have to suffer for it! I have had quite enough of governing as well media incompetence!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

farmerman

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 12:34 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Anybody ever tell you that youre fucked in the head?
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 12:38 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Anybody ever tell you that youre fucked in the head?

Enthusiastically seconded.
farmerman

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 12:55 pm
@tsarstepan,
thank you. I thought that perhaps I was being a bit too harsh.
Maybe just douche bag woulda sufficed
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 12:59 pm
Militant gays are often their own worst enemy because instead of just doing it quietly in the privacy of their homes, they go around pushing it in peoples faces with "Gay Pride" rallies, and demanding "Equal rights" and "Marriages" of gay couples, and insisting schoolkids are taught that its fine to be gay, and setting up "stings"against christian guest house owners who won't let them stay, so no wonder they get the publics backs up.
Generally speaking, gays hate Christianity, maybe they think they'll get an easier ride if Islam ever takes over in the future?..Wink
maxdancona

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 01:25 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
.... so no wonder they get the publics backs up.

You are pretty clueless. I am neither gay or Christian, so I can speak as one of the "publics".

The general public finds militant Christians far more annoying that militant gays. In general, Americans agree that gay couples should have equal rights. And, we believe that is is fine to be gay. In the battle for public opinion between fundamentalist Christians and homosexuals, it isn't the Christians who are winning.

Islam, Christianity... they are pretty much the same. It is a good thing that we don't need to let either one take over.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 01:43 pm
@maxdancona,
Agreed with your entire post Maxdancona. Militant christians are more of a threat to society then militant homosexuals.
farmerman

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 02:02 pm
@tsarstepan,
Most militant Christians act out from a spirit of control, vengeance and mistrust rather than love. They preach love yet start the wars .
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 04:31 pm
Max said: "Islam, Christianity... they are pretty much the same"
Farmerman said: "Most militant Christians act out from a spirit of control, vengeance and mistrust rather than love. They preach love yet start the wars"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- If we ever see Christians hanging gays from lampposts that's when Islam and Christianity will be the same..Wink
2- There are REAL Christians and there are PHONEY Christians (Jesus said so), and the REAL's don't do "control, vengeance, mistrust and start wars"..Smile
maxdancona

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 04:43 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Based on your behavior on this site... are we to conclude that you are a real Christian or a phoney one?

The Jesus of the Bible didn't judge people around him or throw stones at sinners. You know Romeo, people reading your posts here don't exactly think of you as someone who loves his neighbors.

Read your own threads, and ask your self honestly if Jesus act the way that you here.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 04:58 pm
Max said: "@RF- Based on your behavior on this site... are we to conclude that you are a real Christian or a phoney one?
The Jesus of the Bible didn't judge people around him or throw stones at sinners. You know Romeo, people reading your posts here don't exactly think of you as someone who loves his neighbors"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Careful mate or you'll force me to play my "truckloads of fan mail from all over internet-land" card again..Wink
(Example:- "I love Mick. He is so, how shall I say it, RIGHT ON THE MONEY AND FUNNY, TOO"-Kermit)

Incidentally some so-called "christians" hate my guts, you tell me who are the phonies, me or them?
(Example- "You disgust me Mick"- Rev Eric Potts)

(PS- Mind you, Potts is not a real clergyman, he's just a jumped-up 'Assistant Methodist Minister', my guess is that he's the caretaker of their local meeting hall and they gave him that lofty title to keep him sweet so he'll keep slopping out their latrines)

Setanta

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 04:58 pm
Just as matter of clarity here, the joker who started this thread is just as batshit crazy about how vile organized religion and its adherents are.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 05:03 pm
Set said- "Just as matter of clarity here, the joker who started this thread is just as batshit crazy about how vile organized religion and its adherents are"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good for him, JC said exactly the same thing to the snooty religionists of his time, that's why they killed him!
"You're full of ****!"
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Jesus-v-snoots.gif~original
“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean" Matt 23:27
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 05:27 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Incidentally some so-called "christians" hate my guts, you tell me who are the phonies, me or them?
(Example- "You disgust me Mick"- Rev Eric Potts)

Jesus wrote:
A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.

There is the distinct possibility that you are all phonies.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 05:53 pm
Max said- "There is the distinct possibility that you are all phonies"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's an easy way to tell - JC said people are like trees, and if the fruit (words, deeds) that they produce is rotten, it means they themselves are rotten to the core-
"You will know them by their fruits... every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit...Therefore by their fruits you'll know them" (Matt 7:15-20)"

Most fundy Org Rels and cults are rotten, the list is endless- Catholics, Protestants, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Rapturists, Baptists, Pentecostalists etc etc.
Notice how most are keeping their heads down in A2K, word must have got out that I'm after them..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/way-madmaxRomeo_zps01ae368c.gif~original
0 Replies

David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2013 05:58 pm
@farmerman,
Through the eyes of some sickly twisted insane ignorant selfish greedy delusional homosexual activist, of course this imbecile would want you to think that someone who shares facts which reveal homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers they prove to be to be the insane one. They try and makke their lies the issue because these imbeciles are unable to contest those very facts which reveal the whole lot of these weak pathetic filthy individuals for the liars and deceivers they prove to be.

/ David
0 Replies

David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2013 05:58 pm
@tsarstepan,
T Again, through the eyes of some sickly twisted insane ignorant selfish greedy delusional homosexual activist, of course this imbecile would want you to think that someone who shares facts which reveal homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers they prove to be to be the insane one. They try and makke their lies the issue because these imbeciles are unable to contest those very facts which reveal the whole lot of these weak pathetic filthy individuals for the liars and deceivers they prove to be.

/ David
0 Replies

David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2013 06:06 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quietly in their own homes? Again this isn't about homosexual Farmerman wants to be with homosexual Tsarstepan and just wants to be left alone, this is about a surgical procedure that never should have been legalized in the first place and that this procedure aids these sick homosexuals in degrading, humiliating, traumatizing and discriminating heterosexuals. Discrimination against heterosexuality needs to be criminalized immediately!

We are not gay, we are not bi and we certainly are not some homosexual imbeciles guinea pig!

/ David
David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2013 06:11 pm
@maxdancona,
Homosexuals discriminating heterosexuals for our sexual orientation quite obviously is no equal right, it takes from our right to exclusively practice heterosexuality along with gives the right to the sexually retarded to discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation. But not or long and my pleasure to put an end to this filth. Homosexual activists base their every foundation to do with their every issue on their bias agenda with lies and deceptions because they are obviously that inferior in mentality.

/ David
0 Replies

David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2013 06:13 pm
So very weak and pathetic that the homosexual activist imbeciles here desperately scramble to make religion the issue to try and hide the facts which reveal them for the liars and deceivers they prove to be as demonstrated within the very composition beginning this very thread. Not one of them contests any of it with so much as a shred of validity while the retards then desperately scramble to try and make their delusions about anything else the issue.

/ David
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Beginning Of The End Of The Homosexual Activist Agenda
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:47:55