Can spontaneous pnemothorax be avoided by getting muscular? please give a clear answer.

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 06:03 am
Can spontaneous pnemothorax be avoided by getting muscular?
please give a clear answer.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 870 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 06:20 am
@coolcool62,
The word is pneumothorax.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumothorax
Sometimes people are just predisposed to getting it regardless of being in physical shape. I had a good friend whose body type ( a bit taller and thin) and he was advised that it had nothing to do with his excellent physical condition but it was more related to body type.
coolcool62

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 07:07 am
@Ragman,
thank you for reply......
so the body type can be transformed by doing body building(gym) and fitness. skinny to muscular. then a muscular tall man is not in the category?
coolcool62

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 07:41 am
please all viewers give answer.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 08:00 am
@coolcool62,
Once again, I'll restate my point: my understanding is that this condition has nothing to do with (or is not enhanced or detracted by) the excellent physique or the individual's physical condition. Lung disease, smoking and impact/explosions can negatively impact lung health.

Perhaps you should discuss this with your physician.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 08:04 am
Furthermore, when you read the Wikipedia link I provided you (under the heading Cause), you should get more clarity on the issue.
coolcool62

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 08:08 am
@Ragman,
ok thanks
0 Replies