European governments see terrorists in European musicians.

Pier

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 06:55 am
It's been really amazing recently to observe how European authorities oppose terrorist challenge in Europe. Stop any European in any European city and ask him to point any present terrorist threat source. And he'll tell you those are Muslims abundant in Europe due to crazy immigration rules in our countries! And our officials are intensely trying to persuade us that we ourselves are terrorists ... or to be more exact these are the Europeans able to think on their own and see things as they really stay and ignore the stuff corrupted mass media is trying to mould our minds with.
In the first run these are some creative persons, musicians and artists and actors and those just not practicing traditional religions. They are people of Varg Vikernes sort, a Norway descent musician arrested this summer in France. His music is familiar to me and I think it can fit perfectly your meditation practice due to its pacifying effect. It was really funny when French authorities branded him a black-metal musician and a neo-nazi and anti-Semitic.... And that was enough, I gather, to add one more name to the list and that is a terrorist! Ye... they called him a terrorist!
European tolerant authorities (excessively tolerant imo) are actually not combating real terrorists arresting those who really oppose them instead! I believe this amounts to siding with real terrorists!! I am sure that notoriously known Anders Breivik wouldn't have acted so wildly and so desperately if European officials really guarded us from Muslim invasion!
I think there's a real campaign we can see in many European countries at the moment. This is the campaign to employ all the possible might of European regimes to demonize and arrest those Europeans who are not fully controlled by authorities and thus stay as a huge irritant for powers-that-be. Werwolf activists arrested in police raids in Germany, the Netherlands and Switzerland didn't plan any terrorist attacks and they had no rifles or explosives or sort of it. They only thought the state in Germany was to be improved! And so they were declared "terrorist suspects"!
Now, I've got my own experience. My 16-year-old daughter and son (they are twins) started a music band. It was last winter and a week or so ago I was invited to the local police station where they warned me that my kids "are too much into the music which may lead them to neo-Nazi and terrorists"! My kids are employing lots of folk-music elements in their activities. It would be really funny but for the neo-Nazi tag they've already gotten due to it!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 667 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 08:47 am
@Pier,
0 Replies