Would you ever illegally squat in an abandoned building...

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2013 12:07 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

ossobuco wrote:

Actually, a lot of us are considering homelessness, so this isn't an ammusing idea.

I presently am living in a precarious temporary housing situation.
I am fully aware of a possible homelessness situation.
Doesn't mean I can't squelch that worry with a little pleasant day dreaming.
U r the sovereign and autonomous landlord of your daydreams.

David
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2013 01:20 am
@OmSigDAVID,
I should really start this post by shouting "OY".

If you took the trouble to read the author's opening spiel, you would see that the whole thing was written with a sense of fun and adventure.
It could have gone off in many wild and wonderful adventures, including things like tree houses, tibetan lodges.....indeed, disused railway carriages a la Sturgis.....it was obviously set up to be a lighthearted thread.

But......because of your unwaveringly literal take on the world and the fact that the process of cracking a smile seems to an alien concept to you, we get your first pontificating post which notches up the serious/indignant factor by a few digits.
This happens time after time here on A2K, where someone sets out as a thread author with good, positive intentions and someone else comes along all po faced and intimates that the author is basically an arsehole.

Maybe authors need to immediately tag their own topics with things like "light hearted" "fun" "fantasy" "adventure" so that those devoid of humour can get some indication of the true intention of said author.

Please:

1. Don't take everything so literally.
2. Try to crack a smile now and then and join in with the fun. You may actually enjoy yourself, god forbid.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 11:34:33