What is JTT's ultimate goal?

Kolyo

Reply Sun 13 Oct, 2013 08:23 pm
I get a vague sense JTT's dream scenario would involve a break up of the United States.

But I'm curious about what else JTT would like to see happen.
For example, what would fill the power vacuum?
Why would that new global empire be any better?
What -- in short -- is JTT for?

Kolyo

Reply Sun 13 Oct, 2013 08:57 pm
In case there's any confusion, this is supposed to be a serious thread.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 14 Oct, 2013 08:41 am
@Kolyo,
Are you talking about conscious motivations, or unconscious psychological motivations? Either way, it would be inappropriate, in my opinion, to conjecture. I do believe that beyond this one person, A2K offers anyone a momentary escape from the OBSCURITY that fills one's life. Whether that is anyone's primary motivation could be another interesting thread, perhaps?
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 14 Oct, 2013 08:58 am
I know this will probably make me very popular, but I think that JTT actually raises some interesting points and makes sense now and then, when his brand of opinion is relevant.
My take is that he would be taken far more seriously if he just changed the record now and then, and stopped nitpicking to the nth degree.

At the moment, if JTT makes an appearance on a thread, one can almost guess what he/she is going to write.
0 Replies

Kolyo

Reply Mon 14 Oct, 2013 11:25 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

Are you talking about conscious motivations, or unconscious psychological motivations?

I guess "conscious movitations" comes closest to what I mean, but don't really mean that even. I already know what her motives for posting at a2k are, because she's told us. She sees herself as America's conscience. What I want to know is what her ideal world of 2040 would look like. She doesn't like "Pox Americana"; I understand that much -- it's not so hard. But what more humane power structure would she like to see emerge to replace us?

Quote:

Either way, it would be inappropriate, in my opinion, to conjecture.

I understand that. But I don't want others to conjecture about JTT in this thread. That would be condescending and was not the intent of the thread.

I want direct answers from JTT about the course the world should ideally take.
Mame

Reply Mon 14 Oct, 2013 11:32 am
@Kolyo,
Why don't you come right and ask JTT yourself? PM her/him. How the heck would we know?
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 14 Oct, 2013 11:35 am
Quote:
What is JTT's ultimate goal?
To mate with Kolyo ?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What is JTT's ultimate goal?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 01:11:40