The King Of All Guitarists

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 10:46 am
panzade you can two step? If you can we will be doing it. Are there any good country dives around those parts?

Last fall in Austin I danced in the street, 6th street. It was amazing and my fellow A2kers didn't even succumb to embarrassment.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 10:50 am
Yeah man!...The County Line is a two-steppers paradise. Seen those two-legged races at company picnics?.. that's me two steppin...but what the heck...I try.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 10:55 am
Well p two stepping is just walking to music - has to be since cowboys can't dance. So you are going to be at the Florida gathering? If so I look forward to meeting you.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 11:02 am
Shhhhhhhh!!

Didn't wanna scare off any A2Kers
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 11:05 am
OK mums the word.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 12:32 pm
Mrs. cav and I tried out dance lessons once, just to do more stuff together. We learned basic ballroom stuff, foxtrot, waltz, meringue...it seems our instructor was far too pretty and eager to teach me, the dancing moron, rather than my wife, who pretty much already knew what she was doing. Laughing That, and when our free offer ran out, we were a bit shocked at the real cost.
0 Replies