If You Went Crazy

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 01:28 pm
What would your fantasy life be like?

If you are afraid to tell, that's okay, paranoia can do that to ya.

Is bad taste a sign of insanity? If it is....I'm already insane.
Cool
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,847 • Replies: 39
No top replies

Synonymph

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 02:57 pm
Occasionally I fantasize about normalcy.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 03:32 pm
If I went crazy I would write a book. I bet it would be really interesting to read a book written by a crazy guy.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 03:40 pm
SCoates wrote:
I bet it would be really interesting to read a book written by a crazy guy.

Didn't you know that Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Bill Bennet and Bill O'Reilly wrote books?
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 04:06 pm
I wouldn't limit the number of books written by crazy people. You have to be a little crazier than average to get a book published IMO.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 04:12 pm
I would go out to central park during the most crowded time of the day, strip naked at the top of a hill, and play my horrible songs for people until the police came and took me to the funny farm.

Or maybe I'd do something else. But I am pretty certain it would involve me being naked.
0 Replies

Greyfan

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 05:11 pm
Hmmm. I think if I was truly crazy I wouldn't know it....so I guess I would just do stuff that seemed natural and right, eventually getting locked up for it, much to my surprise.

To do crazy stuff that I know or suspect is crazy is too crazy for me. I do not desire that kind of attention.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 06:19 pm
Seeing as I have achieved the highest level of Buddhahood, i.e. true enlightenment, I can no longer distinguish between sane and crazy. However, if I were to revert back to what is considered 'insane' or 'crazy' by you mere mortals, I would have been an Enron investor.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 06:34 pm
If I went crazy I would want to be happy crazy like the roller skate woman in San Diego. She skates around all day pulling a grocery cart with a tape player in it. On occasion she stops plays the music and does a skate dance. I think that must be happy crazy.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 06:45 pm
Cinnesthesia wrote:
Occasionally I fantasize about normalcy.

Yep, me too.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 06:52 pm
Yeah... happy crazy. *sigh*
0 Replies

beebo

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 07:29 pm
I have been happy crazy but it was drug induced so that probably doesnt count.- and it has been many years. I have been murder crazy but luckily the person was on the other end of the phone. I think I would go with happy crazy.
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 08:21 pm
"THEY" told you to ask this question, didn't they? DIDN'T THEY???? I wish they'd just LEAVE ME THE **** alone. Yesterday they broke into my house somehow and replaced all my furniture with exact duplicates.

I already know the frequency of the Communist Sex-thought mind control waves they use to control us, but I can't tell it here or they'll know I know. Forget about the tinfoil hats- THEY DON'T WORK. You have to keep a Bible (King James edition) inside your hat- and be sure to rip out page 154 or it won't work.
And you KNOW they have little tracking devices in paper money so they KNOW where you are at all times and what you spend your money on. So ALWAYS use coins instead of paper money. And don't get me started on fluoridated tap water....
And oh yeah, if you play any Jennifer Lopez movie a frame at a time, you'll discover a subliminal message "VOTE REPUBLICAN". You have to squint a little to see it, but it's always there.
0 Replies

beebo

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 09:17 pm
I wouldnt want to be crazy like my neighbor. This lady kept thinking that people were stealing from her when they would visit her. She didn't think they were stealing money or objects. She thought they were shaving all of her possessions & stealing the lint. Somehow the people were going to take the lint and reassemble her things in their house.
I used to visit her but then she noticed some lint on my pants and she wouldnt let me back into the house

That wouldnt be a good kind of crazy
0 Replies

Exception

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 10:54 pm
If I went crazy I would renounce all things to do with computers and never think about the internet ever again.

But since renouncing the internet and computers is the only thing that would be capable of driving me crazy in the first place, logically, it will never happen.
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 01:32 am
if i went crazy, i'd probably move to canada and open a catering business, or possibly to shawnee mission ks with all my coins.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 03:45 am
Shawnee, KS, pueo, my family has roots in KS. I just grab my aluminum hat and join you there.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 11:27 am
I don't know what I'd do if I went crazy, because-- frankly-- I'd have no control over what I want to do. I'd probably dress up in regency style and freak everyone out by saying that I was Anne Brontë, back from the dead. I'd have seven cats, each one named 'Bill Cosby.'

0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 11:48 am
JoanneDorel wrote:
Shawnee, KS, pueo, my family has roots in KS. I just grab my aluminum hat and join you there.

Suddenly, living smack dab between Kansas and Texas seems very dangerous...
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 04:28 pm
Very Happy Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » If You Went Crazy
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 08:14:21