Open letter to ebay

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2013 10:35 am
It's an absolute nightmare to contact a human being . Wondering if any other a2k participants have had a similar experience especially if successful

http://ebay.about.com/od/frequentlyaskedquestion1/f/faq_contactebay.htm

Working at it for about an hour I finally managed to access a tiny box in which to type my message. Repeated attempts to compose my question were declined on the basis that their software rejects any attempt to identify either myself or the order to which I have reference. My attempt to reword the message describing my inability to register my query was cut off in the middle of a sentence on the basis that it was too long. Not even sure the remainder of the message got sent because no confirmation appears

It's as if Ebay just hates us all

Ragman

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2013 11:02 am
@dalehileman,
It would seem to me that best route would be to advertise that dispute on Ebay user's forum. The fact is that you have shown here you have trouble understanding user interface software in general is a noted pattern for you.

Quote:
I finally managed to access a tiny box in which to type my message

Isn't there a stated word size limit to the buffer size (tiny little box) when wording such a complaint? Generally it is a stated word limit, unless I'm misunderstanding your issue.

Ebay responds to queries and provides support through their support system. However, due to their global size, they might be incredibly slow at it. I'd user Ebay user's forum to ask about your issue.

[edit: I just clicked on that link that you provided. The answer to your question about how to contact is there...if you take the time to read it.]
dalehileman

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2013 12:46 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
best route would be to advertise that dispute on Ebay user's forum
Thank you Rag. If I can find it I will post a link to this thread

Edited to remark I found something called "eBay Customer Support," entering my query, including that link. But it instantly deleted the link

Quote:
…..a noted pattern for you.

Alas alack Internet editing software, it hates all of us. By the sheerest coincidence when I attempted this edit I got a message to the effect that I was forbidden to do so. But to add insult to difficulty, it let me go ahead with the editing anyway

Edited again to remark that in spite of the stricture it let me edit once again. The a2k software must like me for some strange reason. Do you find it lets you do this

Third edit (Wow!) So went to something called eBay "Discussion Board" and asked "Does anyone else find it as difficult to enter a query as I do?", then entered the link; whereupon it deleted my entire message except for the last three letters of the link, "htt"

No reply required, Rag. Merely Ragging on you
dalehileman

Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2013 11:45 am
@dalehileman,
What, am I only participant using eBay
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Open letter to ebay
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 05:21:24