How in the world do you stay on a routine!!? IDEAS PLEASE!

peka

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 06:00 pm
So for the last couple of months I've been trying to stay on a routine. That includes: Waking up 5:30 am (so that I could get extra work done), working out, eating healthy, and dedicating time for my business venture. In order to stay on the routine, I have wrote down weekly goals once a week on Sundays. I have even made a daily time chart to change each day so that I have something to follow. BUT once a few weeks go by I start to deviate from the routine!!!! I start to not use my daily chart, and I stop doing my sunday goals. I also am a single mother of a little one that is 2 now! So that makes staying on the schedule absolutely impossible it seems!

so.... ANY IDEAS!!!???
What has worked for you!?
I just don't understand how to break my bad habits and FULLY commit to a routine!!?? How in the world do you stay on a routine!? AHHH

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 07:17 pm
Reduce your goal to one day.
Upon rising, say to yourself, I will do my best to hold to my goals for today.

then carry on.

Joe(Just Today, just the next 24hours)Nation
roger

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 07:24 pm
@Joe Nation,
Anyhow, a routine is just a framework for the rest of living, business, or whatever. Rather like a budget. Did anyone really budget for a blown transmission this month?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How in the world do you stay on a routine!!? IDEAS PLEASE!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 03:02:43