Why is a2k the most boringly tedious forum EVER?

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 07:49 pm
As above!

mark noble

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 08:01 pm
@mark noble,
SERIOUSLY!
If anyone here 'a2k' has any kind of REAL LIFE - Why on earth would you attend this arsehole, argumentative site?
It poses 'expertise' - utter bollux!
It poses intellectual promise - Utter bollux!

It's hierarchy are... lol, pathetically institutionalised, and believe this to be a platform for their SOCIAL endeavours...... Who cares?

Any advances?
Lustig Andrei

Fri 2 Aug, 2013 03:08 am
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:
Why is a2k the most boringly tedious forum EVER?

Well, for one thing, it attracts people like you.

Quote:
If anyone here 'a2k' has any kind of REAL LIFE - Why on earth would you attend this arsehole, argumentative site?

Exactly. Get a life, mark, why don't you.

Quote:
Any advances?

If that meaningless phrase is supposed to mean, 'any advice?' then I would strongly urge you to leave this forum and go away. Leave it for people who enjoy each other's company and respect each other's opinions. In all fairness, you're certainly not the only whining, annoying and boring arse on this forum, but you are one of the worst.

Stop being annoying and just go away. You'll no doubt feel better about life afterwards and perhaps even be able to smile later at your own youthful foolishness in ever posting on this boring site.

Bye.
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 2 Aug, 2013 03:11 am
I guess the boy can't get the rise he wants out of people. He keeps trying, though.
Lustig Andrei

Fri 2 Aug, 2013 03:13 am
@Setanta,
Yes, and sometimes he's very trying.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Fri 2 Aug, 2013 05:12 am
He's still here? I hadn't been aware.
0 Replies

jcboy

Fri 2 Aug, 2013 06:05 am
@mark noble,
The site would get a lot more regular posters if they took out the trash like you gungass and a few other annoying trolls.
leball

Fri 2 Aug, 2013 06:19 pm
@jcboy,
well said lustig andrei
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Fri 2 Aug, 2013 06:25 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:
Why on earth would you attend this arsehole, argumentative site?

A2K is an "argumentative" site? Bullshit!
Ragman

Fri 2 Aug, 2013 08:20 pm
@Ticomaya,
"That's not an argument, that's just contradiction", said Russ (Python-esquely)
0 Replies

neologist

Fri 2 Aug, 2013 10:41 pm
@mark noble,
Mark, a lot of folks come here just to read the topics without posting. Surely you don't wish to deny them the enlightenment of your well considered posts.
0 Replies

Foofie

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 03:02 pm
@mark noble,
In my opinion, it serves as a "mutual admiration society" for a certain demographic that I'll not elaborate. Having a decent education, it seems to attract those that need a catharsis for their "educated" views, I think. However, the country/society is really on another wavelength, so to speak, I believe. And, I won't elaborate on that either. Their worst fears may be true. They are not essential.

In my opinion again, I believe many posters operate on the belief that if they ignore the "score," their world view might one day be adopted. In effect, their truth will win out. Perennial optimists, as opposed to realists, I believe.

0 Replies

dalehileman

Sun 4 Aug, 2013 11:34 am
@mark noble,
I am wondering Mark how many and to which other forums you're making comparison. Except for its esl leanings I find a2k much like others in which I've participated
0 Replies

missconduct

Sun 4 Aug, 2013 11:39 am
Because your brain still isn't sufficiently formed.
dalehileman

Sun 4 Aug, 2013 02:38 pm
@missconduct,
Quote:
Because your brain still isn't sufficiently formed.
Who, me? What, huh?
neologist

Sun 4 Aug, 2013 09:15 pm
HMM.
It looks like he's gone.
Do you think if we all made an effort not to be so boringly tedious, he would return?

Naaah!
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Mon 5 Aug, 2013 12:15 pm
@dalehileman,
Take an "s" out of that username, and what do you get? Smile
dalehileman

Mon 5 Aug, 2013 12:25 pm
@wmwcjr,
Alass alack
neologist

Mon 5 Aug, 2013 12:35 pm
@dalehileman,
Someone missing a mule?
wmwcjr

Mon 5 Aug, 2013 06:56 pm
@dalehileman,
Heh, you're absolutely right (with emphasis upon the "lass")! Wink

1. Forums
  2. » Why is a2k the most boringly tedious forum EVER?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 07:39:10