Heart Palpitation with Discomfort after Marriage function/Bakery food.Can any one help me???

Tue 16 Jul, 2013 01:10 am

I am a male with BP,Diabatic 49 years old with clean habits.I had three blocks and done angiogram and stent fixed.I am a Severe Hypertropic Obstructive Cardio Myopathy ie HOCM.

I attend family marriage /temple function and eat full in south indian style.After this,say after half an hour I feel chest heaviness and pain.I used to take Half bottle Leher Soda.After 10 mts I get digestive sound and my pain get solved mostly.Is this pain related to heart od to stomach.Can any expert help on this subject

S.Padmanabhan Kanyakumari
[email protected]

jespah

Tue 16 Jul, 2013 05:28 am
@yespiyen,
My expert advice is - go see a doctor. In person. Ask about diet, and in particular how to handle what may have been acid reflux. And don't cherry-pick medical advice off the Internet.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Tue 16 Jul, 2013 07:28 am
Sounds like heartburn. Stop overeating.

See a Dr. and tell him or her what is happening. Since it happens after a celebration with food and you are overeating, I would suspect it has something to do with the quantity and the spiciness of the foods you are eating.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Heart Palpitation with Discomfort after Marriage function/Bakery food.Can any one help me???
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 02:30:00