Difference between God and Heavenly Father

Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2013 02:26 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Setanta wrote:
By the way, if your god is not omnipotent (what a sad attempt to weasel), who or what created the cosmos?
His son, actually.

Now you lost me.
timur

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2013 02:26 pm
@neologist,
As if a fairy tale ever was reasonable..

And a violent one.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2013 02:52 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:
neologist wrote:
Setanta wrote:
By the way, if your god is not omnipotent (what a sad attempt to weasel), who or what created the cosmos?
His son, actually.
Now you lost me.
(Colossians 1:15, 16) 15  "He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; 16 because by means of him all [other] things were created in the heavens and upon the earth,. . ."
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 09:49 am
@neologist,
I have thought through the concept of free will, i just won't waste my time playing your idiotic word games regarding free will.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 09:50 am
@neologist,
I wasn't speaking to you. Don't think you have the power to draw me in with your idiosyncratic and eminently illogical exegesis. It was precisely because i was addressing someone who has drunk the biblical kool aid that i treated that fairy tale as though it were real.
Setanta

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 09:53 am
@neologist,
Once again, i wasn't addressing you. Very few people buy that JW line of horseshit.
neologist

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 10:00 am
@Setanta,
I am so sorry to have been so rude as to interrupt your brilliant thesis.

It's an overwhelming compulsion. What can I say?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 10:51 am
@Setanta,
The main reason I reply to your posts and not as often to others is you generally have the most well considered arguments, Aside from your occasional digression to expletive, that is.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2013 02:33 am
Compared to your constant reliance on fairy tales, your refusal to see contradictions, your tortured exegetical flights of fancy--that's rather a small failing on my part. I was addressing specific claims of Smiley. If you want a fight, go pick it with someone else. Your bullshit got old years ago.
neologist

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2013 09:11 am
@Setanta,
You are one of the few worthy opponents.
Most of the believers seem reluctant to participate
Setanta

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2013 09:48 am
@neologist,
I don't blame them. If i were a "true believer," i wouldn't give me the time of day.
neologist

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2013 03:07 pm
@Setanta,
"Well, you can knock me down,
Step in my face,
Slander my name
All over the place. "

I still think you're OK.
0 Replies