SUPREME COURT RULES DOMA UNCONSTITUTIONAL

Ragman

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2013 02:35 pm
@jcboy,
Careful of the lightning bolts. They're have left here and may be on the way up across the bay just about now.

Have a happy 4th!
0 Replies

JEagle32

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2015 04:41 pm
@MontereyJack,
There is a God. He gave us the freedom to choose how we want to live our lives. Yes, He left instructions on what those choices should be, if we want to live fully and completely in connection with Him, but he gives us the freedom to say no too. He also holds us accountable to saying no, just as a parent would to their child. Equal rights, does not mean equal RIGHTNESS. This new law allows for something God commanded against. The world may think it's okay, but it's not the world's opinion that matters in the end. Luckily God doesn't hate the people who disobey Him. If He did, He wouldn't have died on the cross for those people, people like me who have disobeyed Him too. I, like anyone else, follower of God or not, will have to give an account of my choices before God someday. The freedom of same-sex marriage is currently protected, but that freedom comes from a God who gave us the right to choose the path and purpose of our lives, He's still running the show, He's going to hold us all accountable to what we've chosen to do with that freedom.
parados

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2015 05:24 pm
@JEagle32,
It's nice to know God talks to you.

What does he tell you about selling your daughter into slavery?
Ragman

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2015 05:47 pm
@parados,
hello wall
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2015 06:20 pm
@JEagle32,
**** off you ignorant, brain dead, dipshit.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 06:44 am
@JEagle32,
So let me understand. He gave us a limited amount of God approved choices we were not to deviate from or risk Hell and damnation. He also gave us freedom. That's quite an interesting line of thought.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2015 06:49 am
Imagine if we put all the time energy and resources into rebuilding our infrastructure that we've put into attempting to legislate the proper etiquette of pee pee placement.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2015 03:14 pm
Quote:
I totally agree with the Christian county clerks who say that they should not be forced to give marriage licenses to gay couples. You absolutely should not be "forced" to do anything that goes against your religious beliefs. But here's the thing dipshits, no body is ******* forcing you to do anything. You volunteered to do a job that requires you to follow the law of the land, and if you are incapable of doing what the job description entails, you should be immediately fired and replaced with someone who can.
No one is forcing you to do ****. Go sit your happy, unemployed ass at home and pray that Jesus pays your bills while a grownup takes your job.
0 Replies