Wed 19 Jun, 2013 04:59 am
Hi I am 22 years old guy from New York, USA. While at love making I am ejaculating very fast within 30 seconds. This hurt me lot mentally and physically. I don’t want to take medicines, because every medicine has its own side effects. I am looking to overcome this problem. Please explain what are the handy guides to overcome premature ejaculation?

Lordyaswas

Wed 19 Jun, 2013 06:14 am
@alejandrop,
This is a lot to do with having testicules of the wrong size and temperature, with coldness helping make the area bland instead of excitement.

One way of making a cure is to massage both testicules with iciness without yelping. Don't worry, no, as smiling with the teeth will happen later when you warm them up again and excitement returns.

Bearing in mind the temperature of your partner's receptacle, make the advances and settle in properly before promoting vigour. This gives you a chance in receiving calm thoughts into the cranium and preventing too much urging to the dangerous zone.
Make sure your partner's receptacle is in full gratitude before commencing with your advancement of the active section, all the while keeping your testicules distracted with thoughts of another matter.

When your partner indicates that he or she wants to stop and make beverages, it is then customary to bring all thoughts into line with your urgings, and hasten your physique considerably until sudden purging is experienced.

Always have cuddles post purging, as it strengthens your partner's bearing towards you and achieves regard.

Good luck.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Wed 19 Jun, 2013 01:59 pm
Well? Are you cuddling yet?
0 Replies

Name Withheld

Thu 20 Jun, 2013 03:32 am
@alejandrop,
Try not to be too embarrassed about this; it's nature's way of ensuring that you got the job of fertilising the female done before some other caveman came along. Kudos to your efficient ancestors. Unfortunately for you, modern man, today's woman has higher expectations of your performance.

Fortunately, many women do not consider intercourse itself to be the most satisfying part of sex. You would do well to become very skilled in oral sex and fingering techniques. I would focus on having a long foreplay period. This might give you enough time to prematurely ejaculate then have a build-up period (a refractory period) so you are ready for intercourse again. Many girls will not even notice this, and you should be able to endure longer after having ejaculated once. Most girls will not be disappointed if you can bring them to orgasm manually, through oral sex or sex toys. Focusing on their pleasure will see you viewed as a great lover, regardless of the fact that you are a bit quick off the mark.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Thu 20 Jun, 2013 03:38 am
You missed out the cuddling!

(pssst...I have every reason to believe that Mr Worried from New York may be a spambot, about to receive a sympathetic reply which involves some form of oriental herbal remedy...)
alejandrop

Fri 21 Jun, 2013 06:14 am
@Lordyaswas,
Thanks for your reply... I am trying your massage technique.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Fri 21 Jun, 2013 06:42 am
Aswas stops deadheading the antirrhinum and straightens up, cocks an ear into the warm westerly breeze and hears a faint yelping. After a few seconds it subsides and he shakes his head, wondering if it was just the weather playing tricks.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Mon 24 Jun, 2013 06:32 am
.........and there we have it.

Proof at last that some spammers prematurely ejaculate.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Premature Ejaculation
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 01:53:46