Who is mikey weinstein? The Face of the Full Diabolical meanness of Judaism.

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 03:47 pm
Who is Mikey Weinstein, and why is he trusted to advise the Pentagon? Read Mikey's own litany of vulgar, hateful words against millions of evangelical Christians and Jews who serve in the U.S. military:

1.Mikey Weinstein has declared war on millions of Christians, saying on tape "We are at war with a sub-set of evangelical Christianity...how many? Roughly 12.6% of the American public or 38 million people."
Edit (Moderator): Link removed

2.Mikey Weinstein has reportedly sued Christians, or the Military to silence Christians 5 times, and failed in all 5 lawsuits, with 0 surviving to trial. Despite his failure he feigns expertise on the Constitution, threatening to sue again.

3.Mikey Weinstein reportedly told one inteviewer: "The biggest crime I accuse the religious right of and it's a blood libel, a crime against humanity is torturing that concept...My response is: F**k you. F**k you. How dare you?"

4.Mikey Weinstein routinely threatens violence, reportedly saying "When I see anti-Semitism, I don't f**king care if I live or die, someone's going to get a f**king beating."

5.Mikey Weinstein reportedly demanded the Army court-martial its Chief of Chaplains for announcing an interfaith day of prayer: "The Military Religious Freedom Foundation [MRFF] sought Maj. Gen. Douglas Carver's ouster on the day Carver designated for prayer and fasting for chaplains...Foundation President Mikey Weinstein...alleging widespread religious discrimination within the military called Wednesday for the Army to court martial its chief of chaplains..."

6.Mikey Weinstein reportedly hires eight different law firms and five PR agencies to wage his war against Christians, saying "It's time to stop doing nothing...I'm now going to lay down in a withering field of fire, kick ass, take names and leave sucking chest wounds...We are at war, I agree with my friend...We are at war."

7.Mikey Weinstein reportedly described his anti-Christian organization MRFF: "We are a weapon. We're a militant organization. Our job is to kick ass, take names, lay down a withering field of fire, and leave sucking chest wounds on this unconstitutional heart of darkness, if you will, this imperious fascistic contagion of unconstitutional triumphalism."

8.Mikey Weinstein targets evangelical Christian chaplains, reportedly saying: "Either you stay quiet and let the evangelical chaplains shape a generation of the most powerful instrument of death the world has ever known into an army for Jesus, or you speak up. I couldn't stay quiet...today we face a new danger; the rise of the 'fundamentalist Christian, parachurch, military corporate proselytizing complex.'"

9.Mikey Weinstein reportedly threatened violence to a former Navy Chaplain, saying "I would like to beat the s**t out of him in a boxing ring or in an alley behind a Safeway." Mikey later sued (and failed) to stop the Chaplain from publicly praying the Psalms to God.

10.Mikey Weinstein is now being sued for defamation by that same chaplain, who is accepting donations to the "Sue Mikey Weinstein Fund."

11.Mikey Weinstein reportedly denigrates Pentecostal Christians, saying "Our Pentagon has been turned into a Pentacostalgon, and our department of defense has been turned into an imperious, vicioustic, contagion of unconstitutional triumphalism by people that want to kill us, or have their version of Jesus kill us, if we don't accept their Biblical worldview."

farmerman

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 05:18 pm
@count markovalley,
Like you, Weinstein can spread his stuff and we , the reading public can easily discern from which orifice you both speak. That's the genius of our Constitution

EZY PEEZY
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2013 11:44 pm
Well, I do remember reading a substantial amount of news coverage recently about how a large contingent of the religious right had set up shop in Colorado Springs and was actively engaged in trying to make the Air Force Academy and the Air Force itself an arm of the religious right, to the point where non-fundamentalist and non-right-wing-Christian cadets and air force personnel felt leaned on heavily by their instructors or superiors to conform and to fear for their own advancement in the service if they didn't. Would you care to comment, marko?
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2013 11:55 pm
Since I'd never heard of him, I just read his biography in Wikipedia, and Weinstein makes a far better case than markovalley does.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_L._Weinstein
0 Replies

count markovalley

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 02:43 pm
@MontereyJack,
where's your proof that this was the case? Christians have rights too,you know. no government goes to war without the full support of religious faith and the idealism it produces. without idealism ,no soldier will fight or be willing to sacrifice. even stalin figured that out and reopened churches in russia and gave them back some of their stolen property.
weinstein is a jewish agent provocateur trying to emasculate the armed forces . but in israel ,he demands americans support his jewish homeland ,at christian expense.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 04:14 pm
Christians have rights. So do non-Christians. So do non-believers. When one particular narrowly-defined segment of Christianity tries to turn a branch of government, particularly one with powerful weapons, against all those who are not believers in their version of faith, it's a violation of the Bill of Rights, and it's more than time to blow the whistle on them.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Who is mikey weinstein? The Face of the Full Diabolical meanness of Judaism.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 10:25:14