Please help with my analysis essay for the book "The Waiting by Ha Jin"?

eppixx

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2013 09:40 pm
Im writing about the theme of waiting for love. Can I get some advice on how to write the essay please?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 817 • Replies: 5
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 11:09 am
@eppixx,
Pix, that's like asking, "Explain the world, and tell me what I should do." Maybe you'd achieve more response if you were to be more specific

For instance, at least, what's the theme of "Waiting"
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 12:17 pm
@eppixx,
You want us to analyze the book for you? Come on. Show us how you have organized your essay, and then perhaps some people will comment.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 12:50 pm
@eppixx,
Phone up a whore, and while you're waiting, write the essay.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 05:21 am
@eppixx,
Yes . . . i advise you not ot expect an answer here. It is doubtful that there are very many readers of the works of Ha Jin at this site. Furthermore, no one here is likely to know what Ha Jin thinks about "waiting for love" without having read this book. Finally, it has become a tradition at this site not to write essays for lazy people--or indeed for anyone.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 09:05 am
@Setanta,
I'm not sure Epp actually wants us to write it but needs suggestions to get started. However it's not clear what sort of suggestions, while as you said none of us is likely to have read the book
0 Replies