work accident compensation

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2013 04:53 am
Hi All,
I have working a milk production firm in Ireland, few Month ago i lost my left hands during a accident when I,m working on firm. this is a private limited firm
and after accident the could not paying my medical bill. I was very much problem at that moment, any one please suugest any working accident compensation lawyer. it would be great help for me

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2013 05:20 am
@AndersondLawyer,
AndersondLawyer wrote:

Hi All,
I have working a milk production firm in Ireland, few Month ago i lost my left hands during a accident when I,m working on firm. this is a private limited firm
and after accident the could not paying my medical bill. I was very much problem at that moment, any one please suugest any working accident compensation lawyer. it would be great help for me

It must be terrible to lose not one, but both of your left hands.
Can you not pay your medical bill because all of your money is in your left hand trouser pocket?
No wonder you were very much a problem, and I hope that your problem continues on to your compensation lawyer, who should firstly check whether you have both right hands so that you can sign his or her agreement that will probably fleece you of the majority of any compensation payment made.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » work accident compensation
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 05:37:27